Chapter 7: Contract of Two Demons

Once our hands touched, the standard flood of strange images that was shown in the Code Geass anime was forced into our heads proving our contract. Our pact strengthened further by my additional contract magic being applied. For a few scant moments, our minds touched hearing each other's thoughts and memories before the connection ended. Us meeting eyes and staring deeply within our souls.

Soon we were headed over to the remains of Hotel Moscow, I asked for Gengar to pull every body from within. Of course some were charred from the flames but it should be fine as I could still see the hell imps still working on dragging their souls to the underworld. If Tessaiga was the sword that could slay a hundred demons with one swing, then Tenseiga could save just as many with one swing.

I just needed to focus on what I wanted to do and hope the sword obeys me. One deep breath later I charged my energy into the sword and took a long swing at the bodies. A crescent burst of light flew from the blade towards them, destroying all the servants of hell in one go. Slowly their bodies started to heal and repair till they reached a well enough state.

We all waited for one of them to move patiently, Boris seemed a little nervous looking back and forth from Balalaika and me. Meanwhile the lady of the hour was staring at her fallen men with vigilance.

Finally after a couple minutes one of them gasped for air and woke up. He looked around seriously confused before shouting "Capitan, what happened."

We helped him up and explained what had happened to him, he seemed pissed at me but I'm sure he'll grow out of it. My offer was one that they truly wanted. To live simply for a small amount of happiness that they wanted. They didn't go into the mafia business from choice, no it was one of survival. Soldiers that only knew how to kill had many troubles, settling back into normal life was difficult. Now however they could do it by choice within my protection.

A little bit after, everybody was now awake and getting ready to discuss their plans. I took them to our dock building and let them get settled, it was definitely big enough. She however had a demonic look on her face, I feel bad for that poor Italian bastard that ordered that stunt. I mean I was the one that manipulated these events to happen, but gotta have someone take the fall.

Next day we were pooling our resources together since we would now be working together. Balalaika would still be in the same position as always, while I would replace the Russian mafia as her boss. Some of her men didn't appreciate that I had for all intents and purposes had ownership of her soul. Some seemed to see the bigger picture and were grateful. Balalaika was a beautiful strong woman, but damn had she done some evil things. I had saved her from whatever damnation she was eventually going to succumb to and her men would be able to protect her once again after coming back alive. I would end our deal at any time and give her soul back as long as she didn't double cross me, but I wouldn't tell her otherwise she'd get ideas.

With this many people we started to notice it might be good to get some more space, sure we could fit everyone in, but you could only have so many rooms in a place that's meant for ships to dock. So from Rakshata's suggestion I bought the submarine that she designed in Code Geass. The Black Knights had used it until she made the Ikaruga which was a flying battleship. Some of the men from Hotel Moscow knew how to operate this kind of tech so it wasn't too hard of a transition once Rakshata went into teaching mode.

Everything seemed to be ready for the launch of the new Hotel Moscow, like I suggested we changed the symbol to differentiate ourselves. I couldn't really come up with anything so I just copied down the Millefiore family logo from my jacket. Looked cool enough. I already knew that some up and comer was going to try to attack us guaranteed. The street cred was too tempting.