𝙿𝙰𝙶𝙴 𝟹.

✍️✍️✍️

Since it's JinSon day today, July 29 - the day both of them released their solo songs,

Jackson's Drive You Home & Jinyoung's Dive = My Wang gae Park gae 💖,

Here's a new update to commemorate this wonderful Thursday.

Enjoy!!!

📖📖📖

"Disaster! She ain't what I picture her to be. It started nice at first, then she excused herself to go to the washroom before we left the bar. I decided to go to the washroom too but as soon as I passed by the ladies' washroom... I was such a fool!" Jaebeom threw his head on the back of the couch, stared at the ceiling.

"What? Tell us, hyung." Youngjae asked.

"I heard her talking to someone, bragging that she snagged me. That she got one of the biggest fish on the market. So, I left after hearing that." Jaebeom replied.

"Nice. You left a gold-digger in that restaurant. Proud of you, hyung." Youngjae slowly clapped.

"I'm glad I only date girls that my friends introduce me to. At least, I know they're filthy rich like us and not dating me coz of our name." Yugyeom proudly announced.

"Wah, what a typical snub rich boy you are, Park Yugyeom." Jinyoung threw a pillow at him while he giggled.

"Said the one who went as Park Jaebeom on a date and fell for another man as Park Jinyoung." Yugyeom talked back.

"Shut it, Yugyeom. I swear, I'll kill you in your sleep one of these days" Jinyoung warned him.

"See? Therefore, I like men. They're less over dramatic. Yes, there are also men who are gold-diggers, but you can easily spot that, and I am not planning on being a sugar daddy. Thank you very much... I am happily taken by the one and only Brian Kang." Youngjae proudly mentioned.

"I'm sorry to hear that Jaebeom hyung. Oh, speaking of Brian...hyung, did you know, you already met Mark? You guys have a common friend, Youngjae's Brian." Jinyoung informed his older brother.

Jaebeom snapped his head to face Jinyoung on the couch, "What? When?"

"In high school, he didn't specify which year. He said he played in a basketball game against our school, and you were sitting at the bleachers with Brian." Jinyoung replied.

Jaebeom narrowed his eyes, trying to remember. "He was legit sad when you didn't show up. Mark is nice and sweet. He can be a little quiet but nice to talk to. You should give him a call and apologize, hyung." Jinyoung got up from the couch and continued, "Let me know if you want his number. I'm going to my room and call it a day. Good night, bros and ho."

"Yah! Hyung, I'm not a ho!" Youngjae pouted.

Jinyoung turned his head, "Oh, I wasn't referring to you, Youngjae-ah, you'll never be a ho in my eyes. I meant, Yugyeomie." He chuckled and left before the youngest could say a word.

💻💻💻

It has been weeks since Jinyoung met Mark. "Mr. Park, there's a Mark Tuan on the phone for you. Would you like to take the call?" So-Min informed him.