𝙿𝙰𝙶𝙴 𝟻.

Jinyoung found himself sitting inside Jackson's car, his hand groping Jackson's body. He couldn't seem to stop himself from doing so. Jinyoung wasn't sure if his mind was clouded with alcohol or lust for Jackson, but he was sure that he is fucking horny and he would want to do it tonight.

Jackson's concentration on the road was tested by Jinyoung's groping hands. Beads of sweat running down from his face. Jackson was glad that it was early morning and that there were not many cars on the road. "Jackson, are we almost there? I couldn't wait anymore. I'm very...hard." Jinyoung blushed at his confession.

"10 more minutes, baby, I-I'm trying to drive as safely as I can be... hang in there." Jackson suggested.

Jinyoung's inhibitions were thrown out of the window when he realized that he was unzipping his own trousers to let out his member. He slowly stroked it and moaned softly.

"Fuck! Why are the traffic lights so long tonight?!?" Jackson complained out of frustration. He watched Jinyoung play with himself while they're on the red light. He licked his lips while he watched him. A honked from behind snapped back Jackson's attention to the road. (A/N: This part was written way before Jackson's Drive You Home mv)

"Finally!" He commented. He drove his car straight to the basement parking lot. "Babe, we're here. Zip up and we'll continue this as soon as we get to my place." Jinyoung zipped up quickly and they both headed to a private elevator. As soon as the door closed, Jinyoung pounced on Jackson's lips. Jackson clicked a button, "turn off the camera!" he commanded.

Jackson unzipped Jinyoung's trousers, pulled out his dick and started stroking it. Jinyoung leaned on the elevator mirrored wall and moaned loudly. Jackson continued his hand job and pressed his lips on Jinyoung's.

Ding! Jackson led Jinyoung in without untangling their lips and his hand on Jinyoung's dick. Jackson pushed Jinyoung's back on the wall and dropped on his knees as soon as he heard the elevator door closed. He pulled Jinyoung's trousers and boxer briefs down and threw them away. Jinyoung took off his jacket and unbuttoned his shirt, leaving it open for Jackson to lavish.

Jackson took Jinyoung's cock in his mouth, savoring it. Jinyoung's moan kept on getting louder. "Jack...Jackson...Oh baby. Yes."

Jackson got up after Jinyoung asked him to stop, "So, are you ready? Top or bottom?" Jackson asked while he cupped Jinyoung's ass.

"I-I haven't done it with a.... I-I don't know. All I want is you, right now. As in... now."

"Then have me tonight. Top me. You know I can lead the way." (A/N: Sorry I need to reference that since I am listening to BOL and Special played when I was writing this part)

***SMUT part was written by @Aru_46 in her Got7 One-shot, entitled  

A Mistake I Want To Commit Again, check it out ***

💻💻💻

Sun was shining through the window. Jinyoung opened his eyes. He blinked many times to see his surroundings clearly. Where the fuck I am? The fuck is...whose arm is this? Ugh...my head. Jinyoung slowly turned to see whose arm was around his waist, spooning him. Jackson! Jinyoung closed his eyes trying to remember what happened last night. A warm feeling crept over his body when he remembered why he was on Jackson's bed. Fuck! This is a mistake...a very beautiful mistake but nevertheless a mistake.