𝙿𝙰𝙶𝙴 𝟽.

Jinyoung stared at Jackson, trying his hardest not to show his disbelief. He accepted Jackson's hand and shook it. Jackson gripped his hand longer than it should be. He softly stared at Jinyoung's. Why is looking at me that way? Are those hurt, sadness I see in his eyes? Jinyoung thought. Jaebeom cleared his throat, which made Jinyoung snap out of his thoughts.

"Jinyoung. Park Jinyoung. Nice to meet you." Jinyoung finally said. Jordana giggled, "Don't let Ka-yee ge intimidate you. He is a softy, trust me." Jordana whispered.

Chairman Park's phone beeped, "Oh, Mrs. Park is already texting me. I need to go home now. Why don't we leave this meeting to the youngsters, Ruiji?"

"Ah yeah, you're right. Sophia is a minute away from calling me too. Jordana, you're coming home with me, right? Let Jinyoung join this meeting, ok?" Chairman Wang asked.

Jordana nodded, she turned to Jinyoung, "I'm going home with my dad, Jinyoung oppa. It was nice to see you again. Hopefully, this won't be the last." Jordana turned to hug her 2 brothers goodbye and bowed to Jinyoung's brother.

"I-I'll walk with you." Jinyoung said and Jordana smiled. The two walked out the bar with both of their fathers. Jinyoung tried to keep a distance between them just in case Jackson was looking which made him wonder why he would think of that.

Jackson excused himself when his phone rang. He walked away from the bar.

"Listen, I don't have time for this, Ash. We've been over for a year now...so, why are you still bothering me? You were the one who cheated, Ash, are you forgetting that? You should know that I don't look back once it's already in the past. You had a chance, and you blew it!!! You are my ex for a reason. ASHLEY!!! We are done! Goodbye!" Jackson was fuming. He ended the phone call and titled his head up. He saw Jinyoung hugging his sister and couldn't help feeling annoyed and he turned his back on them. Fuck! Of all people, why does it have to be him? Stay away, Jackson! He is your sister's boyfriend! Jackson's conscience nagged at him.

"J-Jackson?" a voice snapped him out of his thoughts. Jinyoung was standing in front of him, perfectly beautiful in that suit, calling his name.

"Jackson...I- I need to..." Jinyoung started but was cut by Jackson's voice, "We need to finish this meeting as soon as possible." Jackson started walking to the bar, Jinyoung right behind him.

Bambam glanced up and saw the two walking together. Jackson took his seat beside his brother while Jinyoung sat between Jaebeom and Jackson. Jackson tried to keep a distance between them while Jinyoung wished to close the gap.

"You ok, ge?" Bambam gently rubbed Jackson's back to comfort him. Jackson's furrowed brows were seen by Jaebeom. He leaned towards Jinyoung, "Yo! What happened?"

"Huh? What happened to what?" Jinyoung was confused at his older brother's question.

"Jackson seemed pissed. Oh, no...what if he was mad cause you're dating his sister? Will he reject our proposal?" Jaebeom said.

Jaebeom then offered to have one more round of drinks, which Bambam happily accepted, "Yes! Let's just have fun for tonight...and continue this business talk for another day."

Jackson seriously uttered, "Listen, I'm not supposed to be here...I had a long day. Jaebeom, I have to be honest with you..." Jackson paused and glanced at Jinyoung who was unknowingly biting his lower lip. Jackson sighed out of frustrations, waved his hand and a waiter came, "bring us champaign please."

Bambam clapped his hand and tried to dismiss the growing tension between Jackson and Jinyoung, "Already then...let's all focus on tonight's agenda, shall we?"