𝙿𝙰𝙶𝙴 𝟷𝟺

Jackson and Jinyoung partied until the wee hours and the group decided to grab a midnight snack.  They all decided to find a 24hour ramyeon spot.

As soon as they all settled on their seats, "So who knew about these two?" Mark asked. "You better not know this before me, Jaebeom or else." Mark warned his fiancé.

Jaebeom hugged Mark, "Baby, I had a hunch but they never confirmed it. So, I didn't bother asking."

Youngjae and Jordana raised their hands, "I knew that they're together. They don't need to confirm it but you can see they're whipped for each other." Jordana pointed out.

Youngjae smiled, "besides, Jordana and I made it happen. So, we're not surprised at this. I am just happy that Jinyoung hyung is happy. Thank you Jackson for making him happy."

Jordana squealed, "See Youngjae oppa...Was I right that they belong to each other?" The two exchanged high-fives.

"One thing is for sure.... Girls will be crying since these two are out of the market." Bambam mentioned.

"Wait! Jinyoung hyung, you're dating Jack?" Yugyeom asked.

"Ummm earth to Yugyeom! Where were you all this time?" Jordana said as she rolled her eyes.

"Um, partying. I'm single so I had to mingle." Yugyeom snarked at Jordana.

Jackson smiled and leaned to Jinyoung, "Is it me or do both of our youngest siblings seem to have some sexual tension?"

Jinyoung giggled. "Yugyeom has tons of sexual tension with any girls, babe. Besides, Jordana is on a higher level than the girls my little brother dated." Jackson tightened his arm at Jinyoung's side and gave the younger one a peck on the cheek.

"Ew. Please no PDA in front of us. It makes us single, very lonely." Bambam warned the couple.

Mark kissed Jaebeom on the cheeks then turned to Jinyoung, "Thank you for making my best friend happy. I am so happy that you two found each other."

Jaebeom extended his hand to Jackson, "Jack, I haven't seen my brother smile like this...please take care of each other."

Jinyoung looked around and saw that everyone was smiling and it made his heart warm.  He stared at his boyfriend getting along with his siblings which made him realize that asking Jackson to discreetly date was stupid and unfair.  He reached for Jackson's face and gave his boyfriend a kiss on the lips.

⏩⏩⏩

Jinyoung woke up with the biggest grin on his face one Sunday morning. He couldn't believe that his relationship with Jackson was out in the open for  weeks now and it felt so good. Jinyoung was in cloud 9. He was laying on his back when his phone buzzed.

📱📱📱

SEUNIE💚

Morning, babe. Did you sleep well?

ME

Morning, baby.

Yes. I've been sleeping well lately.

And you?

SEUNIE💚

I am glad to hear it.

You want to meet today?

We'll start with breakfast?

ME