𝙿𝙰𝙶𝙴 𝟷𝟼

📝thank you to my friend for being my beta.

 "Morning, baby!" A familiar raspy voice greeted Jinyoung when his alarm goes off

Jinyoung lifted his head to grab his phone from his bedside table. He squinted to look at the time, 6:00 am. He scrunched up his nose, and moved to lay down on his back and face the ceiling. He stretched as he opened his eyes slowly. "Morning, baby!" The alarm went off again, this time Jinyoung smiled and uttered "morning, babe."

He sat up and looked at his phone to turn off the alarm and press some numbers. "My love!" A loud and raspy but sexy voice called out before Jinyoung got to finish clearing his throat. He usually didn't like loud noises in the morning especially at 6:00 am but this one was different. This loud voice was different. It was like music to his ears, especially this early in the morning. That excited, loud, raspy voice belonged to his boyfriend of seven months. It belonged to his Jackson.

"Hi, babe. You sound excited." Jinyoung pointed out.

"Of course, I am excited. I'm happy to hear your voice, especially after a very stressful morning. Why is your voice like that?" Jackson asked.

"What's wrong with my voice?" Jinyoung inquired as he cleared his throat once more.

"Oh, you just woke up, huh? What time is it in Seoul right now? Wait! Don't tell me." Jackson said and then continued, "Love, it's 6:00 am  there and why are you up this early on a Saturday?!?"

"Because I wanted to talk to you while you're at lunch. This is the only time I can call you without disturbing you."

"Love, you know you can call me anytime, right?"

"Babe, you know I wouldn't do that, right? You're busy enough especially with the launch of Team Wang Design ...I would rather wake up earlier and talk to you at your own convenience than talk to you when you're supposed to be working or sleeping."

Jackson sighed, "I miss you so much, my love."

"I miss you, too. But you have to do this...for your future." Jinyoung softly said.

"Our future, baby. It's for our future."

Jinyoung smiled. He just loved the fact that Jackson always reminded him that he was already part of Jackson's future plans.

Jinyoung ignored what Jackson said and diverted the topic, "how's the launch? Jaebeom hyung told us that it seems like you'll be staying there a little longer than planned. Is that true?"

Jackson took a deep breath before he replied, "we encountered some problems...some missing info in the contract. But you know me...I will pull  through. This launch will happen."

"So it's true that you'll be staying there longer then." Jinyoung's voice was laced with sadness.

Silence took over for a few minutes before Jackson broke it, "love...I'm sorry. I will do my best to be there a week before the wedding."