𝙿𝙰𝙶𝙴 𝟾.

"...My sister seemed happy with you. That's good enough for me."

"No! You don't understand... Jackson, please...hear me out. Pretty please?"

Jackson sighed, "Fine! But is it ok to change first before we talk?"

Jinyoung looked at Jackson and he only noticed now that the man he was desperately in love with was half naked in front of him. His breath hitched at the sight. "Oh, yeah.... yeah, I think it's safe if you're fully clothed."

Jackson let out a low chuckle and turned around to change. As he opened his bedroom door, he stopped and looked back at Jinyoung, "Listen, whatever you and my sister have, please clear it. I don't want to be the cause of my sister's heartbreak. If that happens, I will never forgive myself and stay away from you for good."

Jinyoung froze. He forgot about Jordana amidst his "Jackson" dilemma; this only fortified his decision that it is Jackson that he wanted to be with. He fished out his phone from his pocket and dialed Jordana's number.

"Jinyoung oppa? Is everything ok?" Jordana greeted him.

"Hey, yeah, everything's ok. I hope I didn't wake you up." Jinyoung asked.

"Oh no... you didn't. So, what's up?"

"Jordana...I really don't know how to say this...without sounding like a dick... but I need to tell you...ummm, I had a great time catching up with you – "

"But... my brother is way hotter than me?" Jordana quipped out laughing.

"What? How'd... " Jinyoung confusingly asked.

"How'd I know that you're attracted to my oldest brother? I sensed the tension between you two... when I saw both of you looked at each other. Besides, Bambam oppa mentioned a few weeks ago that Jack ge was sulking because a certain Park Jinyoung rejected him. And I thought about you...I was hoping it was you....so when you called me for a date, I said yes, right away to see if you're the Park Jinyoung that broke my brother's heart...and -." Jordana explained.

Jinyoung smiled widely, "And?"

"And...YoungjaeoppaandIkindofplannedallthis." Jordana said all together.

"You what?" Jinyoung asked.

Jordana sighed loudly, "I met with Youngjae oppa to ask him if you know Jackson Wang and I told him that he is my brother. He told me about you and my brother. He explained everything.  He thinks that there was some connection between you two. So, when you called to ask me for a date, I said yes...I am glad I did coz I saw all of it tonight. I saw how my brother looked at you and I saw how you looked at him. The hurt in my brother's eyes when he saw us together and the longing you had for him. It was all there. Youngjae oppa was right... you needed this date to happen to finally realize that you are in love with my brother."

"Youngjae knew Jackson was your brother? And he told you? And you accepted my dinner date invitation?" Jinyoung was shocked upon knowing that Jordana knew all along.

"Yes. He knew. And I had to accept your invitation to know if what Youngjae oppa said was true. I knew how my brother got hurt when you rejected him. He deserved to be happy, you know. And when I saw how you looked at him, I knew then that you will love my brother truthfully and not because he is Jackson Wang." Jordana said.

"Just for the record, I didn't reject your brother...I just – " Jinyoung uttered.

"Gay panicked? The gorgeous Park Jinyoung got scared coz he fell in love with a man for the first time? It's understandable... I feel you." Jordana laughed.

"Jordana, I'm really sorry. Yes. I panicked. Your brother was the first man I was attracted to. I didn't know what to do. And I will do my best to take care of him...that is if he accepts me." Jinyoung apologized once again.