𝙿𝙰𝙶𝙴 𝟷𝟷.

📝I am so sorry for a very late update. I was busy writing Remember Me This Way that I didn't realized that I didn't publish an update for this story. I Apologize.

💻💻💻

Jinyoung was relieved that he found his phone inside his office. Jinyoung texted Jackson as soon as he got home. No reply. He texted him again when he was about to go to bed. All his texts were left at "read", which made Jinyoung worry. He was worried that Jackson was upset and regretted his decision to be with him. Jinyoung laid on his bed facing the ceiling that night and hardly got a wink of sleep.

Morning came and Jinyoung groaned from his bed. He couldn't believe he hardly slept thinking of possible ways to make Jackson reply to all his texts. He quickly moved on his side when he heard a buzz. He just got a text. He grabbed his phone from his bedside table and checked if it was Jackson. He whined when he saw it wasn't a text but a reminder of today's meeting.

Jinyoung stayed in bed for another half an hour before he decided to get ready for work. After changing into his suit, he finally exited his room and went down the stairs. He was met by a smiling Yugyeom, "Morning, hyung. Time for breakfast."

Jinyoung frowned at his little brother's cheeriness early in the morning. He followed him to the dining room and sat beside Youngjae who was smiling brightly too. Why did everyone seem cheerful early in the morning? Jinyoung thought.

His thoughts were forgotten when Youngjae poked his side. "What's wrong?" Youngjae asked.

"Nothing. Why would you ask me that?" Jinyoung replied.

Youngjae took a bite from his toast, "because you were frowning early in the morning. Didn't sleep well?"

"Yeah, I didn't get to sleep well." Jinyoung answered while he drank his coffee.

"Hyung! Can you drop me to school? Jaebeom hyung already left." Yugyeom asked.

"Sure. I am ready now anyway. We can leave after breakfast." Jinyoung informed his youngest brother.

"Oh, hyung... I heard from Jaebeom hyung that there will be a welcome party for Team Wang tomorrow night." Youngjae mentioned.

"Ah, yeah. They announced it at yesterday's meeting." Jinyoung said.

"I am excited!!" Yugyeom exclaimed.

Jinyoung gave the two younger ones a confused look. Youngjae laughed, "He is excited because appa and eomma said we can attend tomorrow's party."

"Yes! I can't wait to finally get to chill with the Jackson Wang. I think he is the coolest man I've ever seen...aside from appa and Jaebeom hyung." Yugyeom uttered.

Jinyoung narrowed his eyes looking at Yugyeom, "Do you want to take the bus to school?"

"Of course, you're cool too hyung but you're more grumpy than cool though." Yugyeom said.

"That's it! You are bussing to school." Jinyoung said.

"Hyung, you're the coolest for me." Youngjae told Jinyoung.

Jinyoung smiled at the latter, "that's why you are my favorite, sunshine!" then stuck his tongue out to the youngest one.

💻💻💻

The day passed by like a blur. Jinyoung sighed when he looked at his phone and still no reply from Jackson. He grabbed his bag and got out of his office.