𝙿𝙰𝙶𝙴 𝟷𝟶.

"Um, Jackson, where do you think you're going?" Jinyoung asked when he saw Jackson take off his seat belt and was about to get out of his car.

"I'm going in with you?"

"Ok, and why is that? Oh, please don't tell me coz you have to walk me in." Jinyougn cringed at the thought.

Jackson let out his hyena laugh, "Babe, do you really think I am that cheesy?"

Jinyoung smilingly nodded. "Yeah, who am I kidding." Jackson continued to laugh.

"Seriously, though, are you really going to walk me to my office?" Jinyoung asked.

"Um, yes, not because we're dating...but- wait! Are you embarrassed to be seen with me? Or you don't want anyone to know about us?" Jackson questioned seriously.

Jinyoung shifted to face Jackson inside the car, "Babe, I am not embarrassed to be seen with you but I think I need time with us. I mean, you're the first man I fell in love with...so, I need time to adjust...I hope you understand. Plus, I don't want anyone to think that TWD was acquired because we're dating." Jinyoung explained.

Jackson's face became solemn. He adjusted himself and faced the steering wheel. "I understand. I won't do anything to make you uncomfortable. You go ahead. I -"

Jinyoung reached for Jackson's face, worried that he might've offended his boyfriend, "Babe, hey... if you want to walk -"

"Hey, it's ok, really. Don't worry about it. I really understand where you're coming from. I-I'll talk to you later... go ahead." Jackson gave Jinyoung a small smile.

Jinyoung hesitated but finally opened the passenger door and got out. He paused for a second and turned around to wave at Jackson. Jackson nodded and turned his car on to indicate he was about to leave.

Jinyoung went inside his office contemplating if he ruined Jackson's day. An hour ago they were giggling like teenage girls and celebrating being together and now it seemed that he ruined it by being anal about what people might think. He took a deep sighed and jumped when he heard the intercom.

"Jinyoung-ssi, hope you had a good lunch. Your brother is on the phone." So-min said.

Jinyoung picked up the phone, "Hyung, why are you calling my office phone?" Jinyoung blurted.

"Because I called your cell phone several times and got no answer. So I asked your secretary if you're back from lunch. Anyway, where'd you go for lunch?" Jaebeom inquired.

Jinyoung stuttered, "A-a...I-I m-met a friend for lunch...why?"

Jaebeom laughed, "I was just asking...curiosity? You don't need to get nervous and defensive. Anyway, I just want to tell you we have a meeting with the executives to introduce Team Wang Design. Bambam wants to see the whole company after."

"Bambam? Just Bambam? Jackson won't be joining him?" Jinyoung asked without sounding too eager.

"Yeah, just Bambam. Well, Jackson was supposed to be here too but he called me personally saying that he couldn't make it because he wasn't feeling too well."

Jinyoung blinked and didn't say anything. His mind was clouded with thoughts of Jackson being upset with him. Meeting with Team Wang. "Ah that's why..." he mumbled softly.

"Huh? What'd you say, Nyoung?" Jaebeom asked.

"Huh? Nothing... I said I didn't know we had a meeting with TWD, that's all." Jinyoung answered.

"Yeah, both of them met me earlier and Jackson was in high spirits when we signed the contract... that's why I came to see you after." Jaebeom informed him. "You didn't see him? I thought you two will have lunch together. Well, that's what I assumed since Jackson was here."