𝙿𝙰𝙶𝙴 𝟼.

It had been weeks since Jinyoung and Jackson spent the night together. Jinyoung wasn't sure whether to be happy and thankful or sad and moped around. One-night stand. Yes, a beautiful mistake. But, a big fat mistake. Stop thinking about it. It wasn't a big deal. Move on. Jinyoung kept on telling himself while he stirred his ice coffee and watched passersby outside the café.

"Yah, Park Jinyoung! Are you even listening to us?" Jaebeom asked.

Mark giggled and slightly shook Jinyoung's arm. Jinyoung turned to look at the two people he was having coffee with. "Uh-huh." He answered, pretending he knew what his brother was talking about. Mark laughed.

"That answered my question. Why do you even invite him out with us, Mark? It's evident his mind was somewhere else." Jaebeom complained and Mark squeezed his hand.

"Well, as you said, he hasn't been himself lately.... So, hanging out with us will do him good." Mark replied. "Anyways, everything ok with you, Jinyoung?" Mark continued.

"Of course! Everything is great, Mark, why wouldn't it be? Don't listen to my brother." Jinyoung answered, giving the two a half smile.

"Liar! Was this about a few weeks ago?" Jaebeom asked. Jinyoung internally panicked at the thought that maybe his brother found out about his one-night stand.

"Few weeks ago? Why? Did something happen a few weeks ago? When was it? On my birthday?" Mark questioned. Jinyoung fidgeted and was sipping his iced Americano as fast as he could. Mark didn't know. Jackson didn't tell him at all. Of course not, Jinyoung! It was a one-night stand. Jinyoung thought.

Jaebeom turned to Mark, "Well, Jinyoung here asked his college crush for dinner, and she finally said yes but she had to travel to Hong Kong for a week. But didn't she reschedule the dinner date tonight?" Jaebeom looked at his brother waiting for an answer.

Jinyoung nodded, "Yeah, we'll finally have our date tonight." Mark narrowed his eyes while looking at Jinyoung.

"So, you've been nervous all this time coz of that? Jinyoung, you must like her a lot to be this nervous." Mark commented.

Jaebeom wrapped his arm around Mark's shoulder, "Oh yes! Since sophomore in college. My brother fell hard but it was like, wrong timing, every time."

"Now, I want to know who this lucky woman is... she must be very special for our Jinyoung to fall this hard all these years." Mark smiled.

Jaebeom took out his phone, googled the name and then showed Mark. "Here. Her name is Jordana Wang. The only daughter of Wang Corp., you must know her."

Mark coolly smiled, "Of course, I know her. She is Ja- "Mark was interrupted by the two brother's phones.

Jaebeom and Jinyoung exchanged glances after receiving the phone call. Jaebeom informed Mark that they needed in the company as soon as possible. Mark understood and the three left the café.

Mark dropped the brothers off in front of their company, "See you later?" Jaebeom asked Mark.

"Of course. My place or yours?" Mark asked. "My place. Mom wanted to see you. She misses you." Jaebeom told Mark then gave him a kiss on the forehead. Jinyoung rolled his eyes then waved to Mark goodbye.

"You two are really getting along well, huh? So, the marriage will push through, I guess." Jinyoung asked as they walked towards the conference room.

"Yes, we are surprisingly getting along. Mark is sweet and I told our parents that the marriage will be happening." Jaebeom smiled.

The two entered the conference room and were greeted by all the company's directors. The two exchanged looks again confused what this surprised meeting was about.