𝙿𝙰𝙶𝙴 𝟷𝟻

📝ᴀ/ɴ ᴜɴ-ʙᴇᴛᴀ'ᴅ - ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴇxᴄᴜsᴇ ᴇʀʀᴏʀs, ᴛʏᴘᴏs ᴀɴᴅ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs.

Iᴛ's sʜᴏʀᴛ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴅᴏ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ɪᴛ ɪs sᴛɪʟʟ ᴏᴋ.

"When I thought you couldn't be any more charming

"When I thought you couldn't be any more charming...you pulled that at Yugyeom. Are you really whipped, Mr. Wang?" Jinyoung asked, grinning widely from the passenger seat. Jackson didn't take his eyes off the road and ignored his boyfriend's question. "Mr. Wang, are you ignoring me now because it's just the two of us?" Jinyoung asked once again while he poked Jackson's cheek. Jackson finally replied without looking at Jinyoung, "Oh, I thought you were talking to my father. I don't answer when someone calls me Mr. Wang unless I'm at work. Besides, I don't want my boyfriend to call me that."

Jinyoung playfully smacked Jackson's arm and laughter filled the car. Jinyoung looked outside the window while he held Jackson's hand on top of his lap. He couldn't believe how happy Jackson makes him. He might've thought too early but he could see himself in the future with Jackson. This mini road trip with him while they held hands made him giddy like a teenage girl. This was the perfect Sunday date for him; he wouldn't change it for anything else.

They reach their destination after a four hour drive. Jackson gently shook his boyfriend to wake him up. Jinyoung stretched slightly to wake himself up. "Babe? We're here." Jackson said. "Jinyoung finally opened his eyes and smiled at Jackson as he cupped his face. "I'm sorry, baby, I fell asleep. Where are we anyway?" Jinyoung asked.

"Ulsan." Jackson uttered as he unbuckled Jinyoung then himself. He opened his car door then hurriedly walked around Jinyoung's side to open the door for him. "Ooohh, gentleman." Jinyoung leaned to give Jackson a kiss.

Jackson extended his hand for Jinyoung to take and said, "Let's go. I want to watch the sunset with you." Jinyoung blushed and couldn't believe how sweet Jackson was.

Jackson then grabbed a picnic bag from the trunk of his car and Jinyoung grabbed the blanket. They both walked slowly down the slope to the set themselves by the sand that overlooked the ocean. Jinyoung helped Jackson spread the blanket they would sit on. Jackson sat and gently grabbed Jinyoung's hand to settle beside him.

They spend intimate time watching the waves gently touch the shore while waiting for the sun to set. They talked about everything that came into their mind. Laughing and giggling in between their conversation. Then Jackson pointed out that the sun started setting and the two of them watched as it went down slowly. Before the sun fully disappeared and let the stars come out, Jackson slowly leaned and gave Jinyoung a kiss that left the younger breathless when they pulled away from each other.

"What was that for?" Jinyoung asked, a splash of pink covered his face.

Jackson turned away to look at the ocean, "well, didn't you mention earlier that kissing while the sun sets was in your bucket list? now, you can scratch that off your list."