ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14

ᴍᴜꜱᴀ'ꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ

"H-hey girls... Flora and the guy are nowhere to be found..." 

Stella stuttered that I tried to make fun of it thinking she was just joking. However Aisha quickly stood up that caused me to look up from my phone and looked at the empty table where Flora was last seen. I knew something is off with the guy! As the girls are trying to call her phone and Tecna on her device trying to track Flora out, I panicked and quickly sent Riven a message about how he was right about the guy who was following us.

Bloom gritted her teeth as she stood up in anger. "I swear I keep glancing at them!" she fisted her hands as Aisha ran outside trying find them.

Riven and I came to a conclusion where that white man will cause trouble and he did just now. He told me to look out for the girls if the guy tried anything and I think it's time for me act up so we find Flora as soon as we can. Leaving Flora with that man doesn't sound right.

"Should we contact the guys?" I worriedly asked them as Bloom was about to nod when Tecna spoke.

"Wait, I was tracking Flora's phone and it's currently-" but she stopped on her sentence and her eyebrows furrowed in annoyance and stood up. "Shit something's jammering with the signal!" Stella was already running out as we her followed.

Outside we found Aisha looking almost everywhere and sighed out in anger. "This is bad" she breath out.

"Musa contact the guys, now!" Bloom nodded at me as I whipped out my phone and quickly text Riven to saying how Flora and the guy just disappeared out of nowhere.

ʜᴇʟɪᴀ'ꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ

Where is she? I stared at my phone and huffed as Flora isn't answering her phone. She always read my messages and most of all answer my calls. So her sending a message not finished is quite alarming for me.

"Helia calm down" I heard Sky said as the guys are watching sport which Riven suggested. I stared at him with a worried look on my face "...She's with the girls" He added after sensing my mood won't go off.

At the corner of my eyes, I sensed Riven going stiff as he's looking at the window before spacing out through the window. I sighed and stared at the black screen of my phone.

"I'm sorry Sky, I'm just not used on not getting news from her" i murmured which I received a chuckle from the brunette.

Brandon adjust on his seat and crossed his arms "It's been hours and he's already love sick" the guys laugh and I blushed.

"Said the one who keeps on calling his girlfriend" Timmy back fired and Brandon just gasps dramatically.

We all laugh and the magenta guy grumbles under his breath "You are all corny" he scoffed and I swear I saw Sky getting red from laughing.

There was a moment of silent as we were all trying to catch our breath then suddenly we saw Riven standing up from the couch and then looking at me worriedly. I've never seen Riven look like this before.

"Guys, Flora is missing"

I never felt my body went numb before.

ꜰʟᴏʀᴀ'ꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ

Where am I? 

My head hurts and it took me a while before I can finally sat down on the carpet, my barefoot against the rough surface of it as I felt some dust all over my body and face. However something's odd, this place feels too familiar to me. I look around and it seemed like I'm in a living room, I didn't let my guard down as I am still fully clothed.