ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11

ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ᴘᴏᴠ

Lucian sighed annoyingly as the voices in his mind keeps on coming and coming like a broken record, he stared at the people in front of him in disbelief as he's at the library. Quiet in real but too noisy in mind He growled and gripped on his headphone tighter, wanting this thing to end so he can go back to his place with Flora.

He stood up and maxed the volume on his phone which keeps repeating the same thing over and over again, it was Flora's voice, voices during their conversation from before and voices that he got from sneaking his phone near her place. He just need her thoughts, he wants to hear her, he needs more and more until he feel he'll die from her constant thoughts.

For some reason he can't hear Flora's thought and that's what got him hooked up on his mission; to get what Silas wants from Flora so she can be his. He isn't sure if Flora is the one Silas is looking for but there's a high probability that she is. Silas has been looking for the lost princess of Aquaria for years. Lucian's parents are from Aquaria before they settled at Lynphea to start a family and one thing he know is that his power doesn't affect royal bloods of Aquaria and it was too late for him to realize that before.

From the day he saw her at the Lynphea until this day, he knows that they are meant to be together. They drifted apart as Flora went to Alfea but Silas gave him hope that they really do belong together. He needs her to complete his life like a puzzle that fits perfectly and somehow that puzzle piece is held by someone else called Helia. He just don't want to read Helia's thought for a while, he needs time and he doesn't want to hear multiple praise of his Flora from this guy.

Flora and Lucian met when they were 11, Flora was also shy and timid at that time which adds his interest on her that he started to follow her and sneak some pictures and her voice. She was too cute and adorable for him that he grew his obsession on her until she moved somewhere else that they lost contact.

At first, he doesn't fully know the extend of his skill since he can't read through her which he simply dismissed it to get better. But as he kept on stalking her like a maniac he found out something interesting, she can read an ancient writings from Andros, Aquaria specifically. It took him weeks before confirming his suspicion that she's actually a wizard, unlike him who's just a half wizard which grants him only one skill, mind power.

He's living at Lynphea which is good to  practice his skills. Lynphea is quite nice for someone like him since the nature is soothing and not much distraction that can make him crazy at how limitless his mind reading is. The only distraction he found was Flora, her brown hair moving along the air with her shining emerald eyes matching the leaves around her was just everything.

He stood there with his headphone dangling on on neck and a smile on his pale face, he got a bright red hair and a golden eyes along with a loose t-shirt and pants. Normal being like other boys here at Lynphea except that he's a wizard and his mark on his wrist says it all.

"Oh the half wizard is here" he froze and looked behind him to see the bullies approaching him with a big grin.

He doesn't want fight back nor interact that's why he would just ignore and walk away from them and their thoughts about him makes him shiver in complete fear, he was just a kid and coward before.

Lucian was almost invisible and a nobody in the school but the bullies keeps on picking him up for being a half blooded wizard and that's what motivates him to be better. Although he's only half, his father is one of the powerful one in Aquaria, home of the wizards like him.

He grimaced at the thought of him getting bullied, but well at least now he's much stronger than those weaklings. He also smiled at the thought of Flora talking to him with her soft and worried voice every time he would head to her garden with such wounds. His house was near Flora's place and he often find himself at her garden with Flora accompanying him and accepting him at her haven.

Flora told him that she was homeschooled by her so called parents which gave them more time to know each other, but when it's time for him to go home at Aquaria. He was sad and wanted to keep contact with Flora but he couldn't, he doesn't know how as Flora would constantly act clueless if he mentions Aquaria but he can say that she's lying through her facial expression.

Lucian wanted to ask her more only if she will admit that she's from Aquaria. If she's really a wizard then she'll go home soon but in reality she didn't and won't go home.

When he's Aquaria with his parents, he would ask them about Flora but they don't know the person he's talking about. He got frustrated and wanted to know more, she just can't be a wizard and flee off Aquaria without trace. He thought it's impossible unless she changed her identity.

That gave him idea to think deeply but where would he start? Something pops up into his mind that he furrowed his eyebrows 'Princess Hali?' he thought and shook his head off. No one has saw the princess as she was kept hidden from the public eyes. The only description he has is that the princess has a bright emerald eyes.

He went deeper into the bookshelves hoping no one is there to bug his thoughts, it's making him annoyed. He looked at the black screen of his phone which reflects his silver hair but he still has the gold eyes that he thought Flora would recognized.

"Should I introduce myself already...?" He frowned

~ 🌼