Harry Potter is dead...

Harry was dying and he knows it. To be honest, Harry really doesn't care that he's dying, though he's always hoped he would die around his loved ones. Real ironic isn't it when everyone just ignores you instead. Throughout the summer, it's as if Harry's been sending letters to no one really, Harry sends a letter, getting no reply and it infuriates him to no ends

Harry James Potter is now on his bed eyes closed , he was breathing peacefully until it stopped.

At 8:23, 27 July, 1995, Harry James Potter died.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6 August 1995

The advanced guard from the Order of the Pheonix were on the mission to pick a Harry James Potter and delivering him to headquarters .Not knowing there would be no Mr Potter to pick up, They quietly made their way in the house and up the stairs when they heard a glass broke.

"Tonks!" Mad eye Moody whisper-yelled. " " Sorry" the girl with bubblegum hair replied sheepishly, some people rolled their eyes and the advanced guard continued their now not so subtle rescue mission.

They opened the door, and gasped. There lay Harry James Potter, unnaturally pale and his eyes closed. However that wasn't the worst part, the worst part was he wasn't breathing, there was no steady rise and fall of his chest that was comforting them, nothing.

" Harry?" questioned Remus, he shakily placed to fingers to Harry's neck, trying desperately to find a pulse but with no result. Remus bent his knees and broke down crying.

The rest of the order was just staring at the duo looking either shocked or sad.

After a few tense and silent minutes, Mad eye spoke" We need to get him to headquarters, tell Dumbledore.''

Remus suddenly looked up with anger-filled eyes. That name, Dumbledore, he never would've thought he would hate someone so much.

The order decided to make a portkey and without a second to waste, they were gone from Privet Drive and are currently in the hall of Number 12 Grimmauld place.

Remus wasted no time with jogging to the meeting room/ dining table, the rest of the guard on his tracks.

When Remus entered the room, He scanned the room looking for his target, Dumbledore, oh how that name brings bitter to Remus just thinking about it.

His target seems to have noticed Remus and said, "Ah! Remus! Young Harry has arri-"

Dumbeldore was interrupted by a slap on his cheek

"SLAP"

the room was silent.

no one said a word.

Dumbledore, now having a red handprint on his cheek asked, " Remus? What's wro-"

He was interrupted yet again.

"HOW DARE YOU ! I TRUSTED YOU ! HE TRUSTED YOU! YOU SAID HE'S BE SAFE BUT LOOK AT WHERE HE IS! YOU TOLD US NOT TO SEND HIM LETTERS! LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO EVEN SAY HIS NAME ! HOW DARE YOU ASK WHAT'S WRONG! WE ALL TRUSTED YOU BUT OF COURSE YOU BETRAYED US." Remus shouted angrily.

"Mooney, what do you mean?" Sirius asked.

Remus bent down and cried, " Harry's d-dead." he said in a voice that was barely a whisper.

That soft whisper however, was heard by everyone.

Then the chaos insured.

Sirius fell back as if he'd been hit by something, heads snapped towards Remus, Snape simply rolled his eyes however his eyes had a hint of sadness and guilt in it, Dumbledore's twinkle stopped, Molly and Arthur Weasley was covering her mouth, Mundungus fletcher well, still acted drunk etc etc.

" This is a joke right? It has to be, Yeah this is definetely a joke." Sirius said incredulously.

"Not a joke, we found him laying in his bed, he's dead." Says a grumpy voice which everyone recognizes as Mad eye Moody's voice.

Mad eye then levitated Harry Potter inside the room.

Sirius was now on his knees crying, Dumbledore face was the definition of ' What have I done', Snape had a lone tear travelling down his cheek and was muttering a series of ' No, no ,no' and some 'I failed lily', Molly and Arthur was hugging each other ad crying and all around order members either looked shocked, incredulous or sad.

For Harry James Potter, Boy who lived, Chosen one, Prophecy boy, Attention seeking bratt, dunderhead, Prongslet , Son of James and Lily Potter, scarhead, Heir to Potter, The last remaining Potter, enemy of Lord Voldemort, ' Friend of Ron and Hermione, Godson of Sirius Black etc was dead.

Time passed and let's just say a lot of crying, blaming, slapping, punching, kicking, hitting was done that night.

Now wizards and witches all over the world is living in fear.

People are prosecuted and tortured everyday.

all because no one wrote letters to a 15 year old boy.