WHAT THE FU- part 1

Harry Potter, ever since he was little has the power to control his death. For example he can wish himself to die and he will. Obviously he can wish himself to come back to life again and it will happen. Anyways Harry is used to "dying", "visiting his parents" etc and death is practically his best friend. The only problem, he never told anyone. OOTP fic. So Harry gets bored in potions Death calls harry, harry forgets to tell everyone, suddenly falls limp and while he's with death everyone living freaks out.

Warning :swearing

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ever since I can remember, I can control my death. Meaning I can practically die at will anytime I want. I never told anyone about this though. I mean if the wizarding world freaks  out about me cheating death just 1 time, I can't  imagine what would their reaction be If they knew I've done it dozens of times.

Anyways, right now I'm in the greasy bat's class .I swear this year is really not working out for me. I was in the middle of putting porcupine scales in a potion when suddenly I felt a tingly sensation on my neck. I froze and frowned, what was it again? I dug my hand through my pocket finding an old piece of parchment my boi, Death gave me, that only I can see.

Calls (you'll feel a tingling sensation on your)

back: friendly call

head: come as quickly as you can

neck: this is a f*cking emergency get ur f*cking as$ up here b*tch

my eyes grew to the size of galleons. Granted Death doesn't  really take these things seriously and 90% of the time these ends up in pranks (Guy really needs to read the boy who cried wolf) but he's still my friend, and no way I'm abandoning him. I closed my eyes and concentrated on my pulse .I faintly heard a "POTTER, WHAT ARE YOU DOING" 'most likely from Snape' I thought to myself when suddenly my beating pulse stopped, I felt myself going limp, falling to the ground and it sort of feels like apparation but 10 times worse.

I finally opened my eyes to a view I've seen too many times.