Dumbledore's army but add ✨Merlin✨

'thoughts'

bold=from the wizarding world website

ps none of the picture r mine

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

15 year old boy who lived Harry Potter was sick and for once he doesn't deny it.

Harry was a few seconds from being kidnapped by the hands of slumber when his eyes snapped open.

'Shoot the DA ! I cant believe I forgot we have a meeting today!' 

Harry pushed himself from the bed only to end up on the floor seconds later. Harry groaned. 'I definitely can't teach like this.'

Suddenly, a bulb turned on in Harry's head, 'of course! why didn't i think of this sooner!'

================================================================================

In a far away place called Camelot, a certain raven haired, blue eyed 21 year old man called Merlin was sleeping soundly on his bed. Well, this was of course before someone decided to blow an airhorn to his ear.

Merlin woke up with a yelp, he jumped out of his bed landing on the ground a few seconds later. Merlin Ambrosius groaned and rubbed his head ' That's definitely a going to leave a bruise'. He sat up and laid eyes upon Harry Potter sitting at the end of his bed ,feet crossed looking rather amused. Merlin growled, realizing what was the reason why he had woken up or rather... who.

"Goodddddd morningggg." Harry smiled, amused.

"You complete- Wha- What are you doing- Where- When?" Did I forget to mention Merlin was still half asleep?

" In order? I, a complete angel I am came here to ask you a favor at my place  that I need like right now."

"No" Merlin deadpanned.

"Pleaseee! I'm sick and it's not that big of a favor ! I swear I'll make it up to you! I'll do your chores for a month!" Harry pleaded.

Merlin turned around and smiled, " Now we're talking. What's the favor?"

"Well, I'm sick right now so I can't- "

================================================================================

This is what merlin looks like:

ps i know sebastian stan is nothing related to bbc merlin but i wanted sebastian stan to be merlin and this is the world of fanfiction so yeah 

pps: hes wearing the clothes from the picture but ofc more buttoned up :) oh and there will probably be sebastian stan fangirling cuz dude LOOK AT HIM

Happy reading

================================================================================