Epilogue: A Few Days Later

A few days later

  It's the final day of the production process when you get you exam results back. You've been hanging out with the guys daily, going to the studio and watching Geoff as he works. He shows you the ways of music production. You learn a lot from him over the time period.

  You enter the studio silently and sit down. A few minutes later Frank notices you sitting in the back of the room. " Hey Y/N! Whats up? " he smiles. " Nothing really. " you say quietly. He looks confused. " I got my exam results. " you sigh. Frank's eyes light up. " And?! " he asks. You bite your lip. " I passed. " you say. " Ah ha! I told you! Yes! I won! I get to take you out for dinner! " he laughs excitedly.

  The rest of the group spin around to face the two of you in confusion. " What? " Gerard asks, tilting his head. " Y/N thought they were gonna fail their exams and I made them a bet. If they failed I owe them twenty bucks. If they passed I would take them out for dinner. " Frank explains excitedly. The group laughs. " Congratulations on passing Y/N and congratulations Frank for winning the bet. " Geoff chuckles. " I knew they would finally end up together. " Gerard laughs.

  The rest of the session flys by. You and Frank goofing around making the guys laugh. It's a hell of a time

  The session ends and you say bye to the guys, giving Frank a hug last. You turn to leave and he shouts after you " I'll pick you up at seven! "

Heyyyy! You made it! This is my first complete fic holy crap. Here are some Dreads Frank pics cuz I kin him so much - Xø BLASTABaby

 Here are some Dreads Frank pics cuz I kin him so much - Xø BLASTABaby