1.

A young woman steps out of the private jet. Her dark brown hair perfectly curled behind her shoulders as the air of Gotham city hit her. She was already dressed in a beautiful black and gold dress.

She steps down the stairs of the jet and was directly escorted into the car waiting for her

"Alfred how are you?" She smiled.
"Ms.Lucy good to have you back we've missed you here. Mr.Wayne is anxiously waiting for your arrival." He smiles.
"Well I hope I live up to his expectations." She joked.
"You've always have."
The young woman always had a way with people. She has this charisma that charmed everyone in her way.
As she was driven through Gotham she looked around with her beautiful sapphire blue eyes fascinated by the lights and the building passing she passed by. This town seems completely different than what she vividly remembered.
"Are you ready ma'am?" She nods her head as alfred approched the Wayne Manor. She looked out the tinted window to see all the paparazzi getting to position to get the best picture of everyone showing up at this event. As Alfred opens her door the cameras start blinding her; she hears the paparazzi people from all sides screaming for her attention to get a picture. Lucy stands right in the middle of the carpet getting into position to have her pictures taken. A few pictures later and she felt completely blinded by the flashes, she hears people freaking out her eyes scanned the room only for them to land on a pair of sapphire blue eyes look over at her, not just any blue eyes. They belonged to Bruce Wayne himself. She smiles at him and he does the same as he opens his arms embracing her in a tight hug. She looks up at the man taking in his features. He hasn't aged a day.
He turns and holds her in his arms while they take a few picture for the press before excusing both of them, he reaches his hand out and Lucy takes it as they made their way towards the Wayne Manor.

As if on cue the door open wide as they step in, as soon as their all the way in the door closes behind them. Bruce escorted Lucy to the ballroom in the Manor.Lucy scans the room,look around to see some familiar faces and some unfamiliar.
"I'll see you in a bit hun." A small smile formed on her lips as she nodded her head at him,he walks away. Lucy wandered around going off to the side and checks her phone she had dozens of notifications of this event but mostly dozens of notifications of her pictures being publicized.

She continues to walk around the Manor. In the corner of her eye she sees a group of girls around her age, some went to school with her when she was younger.
"Finally I can breath I felt like I was being suffocate. " she said as she approached the group.
"I have to say you look good being suffocated." One of the girls joked.
"Hurry up let's go before my-". She was interrupted by Bruce calling for her.
"Honey come here let me introduce you to someone" Bruce says from across the room. She slowly looks over and nods her head and looks over at the girls.
"I'm sorry." One of them says.
She walks over and see he's talking to a group of people. She slowly approaches the group with a small smile.
"Honey this is my friend Harvey, his wife and his son Damian." He says as she nods her head and shakes Harvey's hand first then making her way to his wife and finally to his son.