16.

Short chapter
A/N hey guys so Lucy and Damian go to Vegas for the weekend. They leave Saturday morning and leave Sunday afternoon.

My relationship with my dad has been getting better and better. He has been supportive and loving. We've even hone on dinners just us two alone. He's invited me to his office more often,shown me more there is to know about running the business. He's even been spending more time at the house when I'm home. It's everything I ever wanted ever since I was a child.
Memories flash through my head from years ago at my dance recitals. Making me get get a sick feeling in my stomach.

My dad was never able to make it to my recitals. Him.. being the only parent who wasn't there. His seat would be the only one that was empty. I would always hold out hope and buy his ticket wishing my dad would show up. I would leave it on his home office desk where he always is every morning so my dad would see it. Or at least remember.
I shake my head trying to forget it. This is a different time, we're different people now. Right?

Today is the day I'm leaving to go on my vacation with Damian. I'm really excited to do it. I need a break from my reality. I get a text from Damian that he's here. I grab my suitcase and make my way downstairs to the living room. My uncle Kal is waiting for me my the elevator. I run towards him and embrace him in a big hug.
"Be safe Quinny." I smile at him.
"Where's dad he said he'd be here when I leave." I look around.
"He went out for breakfast with Lia he told me to tell you to have fun." I slowly nod.
"Here." He gives me a container. I open it and see some pancakes and sausages. My eyes go wide and smile.
"I know you didn't eat breakfast so I made you and Damian some for on the go." I smile widely and pull him in for a tight hug. I look up and reach for his cheek and give him a kiss.
"Thank you, you are always so kind to us."
"Us? You're talking about you two like you are married. Its Damian and I." I laugh with him. I press the elevator button and the door opens. I step in and look at my uncle one last time.
"Take care of Gotham for me." I joke.
"As long as you take care of yourself for me." I smile and nod. The doors close before I could say anything.
When they opened again I was in the parking garage where Damian was already waiting for me. When I see Damian he was leaning against the back of his car on his phone. He looks up and smiles. He comes close to me and pulls me into a hug.
"Are you ready for the trip." I smile excitedly. He grabs my bagout of my hand. He puts them in the trunk.
"Yes!" I kiss him. " I'm excited to sightsee."
"I'm excited for that too." He says opening my door and  losing it behind me. He runs to his side of the car and gets in.
He starts the car and turns to me.
"But I'm mostly excited about the sex."
"The sex." We both say at the same time. We smile at each other widely and laugh. He drives off to the airport.
.
.
.
.
We've been here for a whole day and everything was just so beautiful. The lights, the Vegas Eiffel Tower, the fountains, the building structures. The technology. Ugh everything is leaving me mesmerized.

We've been out walking most of the day

We've been out walking most of the day. We only went to the
"Its all so beautiful. So bright. "
"You've never been here ?"
"No,I've only traveled to other countries for my studies and work. I never had a chance to explore the beautiful sites."
It was really late almost 3 AM. We were walking around hand in hand. We went to a couple clubs and bars nothing to exciting.
"Gimme a kiss." I say as I stop dead in my tracks. He looks at me with a smile and leans down to peck me on the lips. "Damian." I warn and he lets out a laugh before giving me a actual kiss. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me towards him.
We finally seperate to catch some air, he grabs my hand and we continue walking.

"Look one of those chapels" I laugh.
"It's like that one friend show when Ross and Rachel." He points to the two people coming out of the 24 hour chapel.
We share a laugh as we look at the drunken newlyweds. Damian grabs my hand and I rest my head. I look up at him and he looks at me with a smile; I smile back at him. The couple comes up to us and asks us if we can take a picture of them and I happily agree grabbing their phone.
I take some pictures of them and give their phone back. They thank me and ran away. I go back to Damian and grab his hand.
"Do you think they will regret this in the morning?"
"I don't think so they look happy." He says tilting his head.
"They're drunk of course they're happy." We share a laugh."I hope they're happy." I grab onto his arm and lay my head on his arm."Let's go." I say and we both smile widely.
_________________________________________

A/N hey guys so I was thinking about starting a new book
But a marvel one. Can't say about what just yet but I promise it would be good.