19.

"Wake up hun you have a exciting day today." My uncle kal comes into my room.
"I hate parties."
"You love them and you plan them. What you hate is waking up early." My uncle says before grabbing my mattress and rolled me out of my bed making me form a burrito in my blanket. He laughs uncontrollably at me while I huffed not being able to cross my arms or actually move in any sort of matter. After my uncle is done laughing he comes and and untangled me from the blanket. He grabs my shoulders and pushes me towards the bathroom and walks towards the door of my room.
"Breakfast is ready in 15; I'm making pancakes." He says and walks downstairs. I get into the shower and get ready for my day. After a few hours of me just running around trying to find things. I finally get into my dress.

 I finally get into my dress

Bruce's POV

"Come on guys it has to be perfect. " he says to the people getting the ball room ready with balloons,the lights and the food.
"Thank you for the invitation Brucy." I hear a unique male voice ringing in my ears.
"I would have thought after all this time we would be one of the first people you would invite to these birthday parties." I hear a unique female voice.
I turn to see joker and Harley Quinn in some kind of wing to blend in with people and not be suspicious with their unique type of hair color. They had makeup on their face and for once in a very long time they looked normal. They're voice is the only thing that would give them off.

Lucy's POV

"Picture time" my aunt diana says.

15 minutes later "Okay okay that's enough pictures

15 minutes later
"Okay okay that's enough pictures."I laugh.
"One more you look amazing sweetheart." Uncle kal says. Everyone started mimicking him because he's been saying that for the last 5 minutes and at least has been taken at least 50 pictures. I turn around and look up at the chandelier.

 I turn around and look up at the chandelier