20.

Third person POV

Everyone stares at Lucy in shock. Lucy's smile fades away while her heart slowly shatters into little pieces. Bruce tries to collect his thoughts. This is not how he wanted her to find out. He never wanted her to find out.
Lucy stares back and foward between Harley and Joker to Bruce.
"I'm a experiment." Her voice breaks. Making Bruce's heart break.
Victor, Diana, Kal and Arthur run into the roof.
"She knows." Bruce sighs running his hand through his hair. Those word felt like knives picking at her heart.
Lucy's heart completely shatters. Tears forming in the eyes. She looks over at her uncles and aunt who she trusted with her all her life in disbelief.
"Y-you knew." Her voice breaks once again. Tears start rolling down her face. Victor, Arthur and diana look down avoiding making eye contact with Lucy.
"Lucy I just found out on my way here. I promise." Kal says.
"I-I don't believe you." She painfully shakes her head. Lucy never thought she would be saying those words to the one person who she thought never hurt her. To Kal that felt like a kryptonite dagger being shoved into him. She turns her face to her father who she was starting to bond with. "How could you."
Bruce steps closer to Lucy reaching out to grab her.
"Don't. Don't touch me." She says backing away. She turns to see the ocean that was behind her and hears her dad start arguing with the Joker and Harley Quinn. Her eyes start to tear up once again. She inhales wishing that Damian was here to be at her side. It took her everything not to lash out. She turns to face everyone but everyone was in a huddle screaming at each other . Not paying attention to her. Lucy took a breath ready to speak her mind and turns around to face her family when she felt a sharp pain in between her chest just as lightning strikes near by. She moved back a bit putting her hand on her chest and becomes light headed. She removes her hand and she looks down and sees blood.
"Dad." Her voice seems faint. She looks around to the next buildings but doesn't see anything.
"Uncle kal..please" she says choking up but no one hears her. She feels water drops falling from the sky. She starts backing up trying to grab on to something when she lost balance falls off the building and into the ocean. She doesn't scream or tries to grab on to anything at that point. Lucy just falls.

She touches the water and tries to swim up to the surface but with every stroke or kick made the pain was  getting worse

She touches the water and tries to swim up to the surface but with every stroke or kick made the pain was  getting worse. She tried and tried again but everything in her was shutting down. The currents got stronger. That's when lightning struck the water and it went straight to Lucy's body.

Lucy shut her eyes and screamed in agony but no sound could be heard from underwater

Lucy shut her eyes and screamed in agony but no sound could be heard from underwater.. She felt weak, and hopeless. She stopped kicking towards the surface, surrendering to the ocean. the force the lighting had on her body caused her to sink fast while the current pulled her body further and further into it causing her to hit her head hard on a rock as she touched the ground knocking her completely out instantly.
At the rooftop Barry came rushing in and looked around for Lucy. Everyone stared at him.
"What are you doing here son?"Bruce asks Barry.
"I'm here for Lucy it's time for her to cut the cake but I'll keep looking." He says and they turn towards the door. Everyone turns to look where Lucy was standing finding . There was droplets of blood on the floor. Kal's eyes widen and rushes over to the edge of the roof looking down towards the ocean. Arthur notices what he's motioning and throws himself over the rooftop.
He searched for Lucy as soon as he hit the water. When he found her he quickly took her to the surface and took all the ocean water out of her system. Kal flew to where Arthur and took Lucy from his arms. She was very weak he x-rayed her body and saw her he heart was beating very weakly but beating;he also sees the bullet. He looked over to her family and made his way towards Gotham's emergency room with diana behind him. He looked down to see Bruce and Arthur racing the Gotham streets I'm one of Bruce's car with joker and Harley Quinn close  behind. Through the whole trip to the emergency room Kal was using his hear vision to keep Lucy's body warm.
Kal's gets to the hospital and runs towards the doors with Diana behind him. Bruce gets there and joker and Harley Quinn too.
"Help someone please help. She was shot and fell into the ocean." Nurses cam rushing towards them with a bed. Kal places her down.
"You're her family ." The nurse asks them.
"It's Dr.Wayne she works in this hospital." Bruce says stepping towards them. The nurse nods her head. They start wheeling her away. They rush her down the hall. The nurse put one of Lucy's rings in her hand and put it out to hold out her hand. Before turning the corner. You see a object fall. Bruce steps closer and bends down to see it was Lucy's ring; he looks down the hall to see Lucy's hand hanging with nothing in it. A nurse was on top of her doing compressions. The doctor shook his head and disappears through some doors.
Bruce felt his heart shatter. He could believe what he just saw. He felt the same pain of when he lost both of his parents. He felt lost.
Bruce fell on his knees and began to cry. He lost his only reason to live.
Kal sees Bruce and immediately starts to cry when he sees what he has in his hand. When everyone notices they start balling.
That's when Barry rushed in.
He looks around at everyone's expression.
"Hey what's happening what did they tell you." Barry said finally looking at Bruce. Victor gets closer to Barry and tries to put his hand on his shoulder. Barry pushes it away.
"No no no dont No. She can't..we have so much to do." He says with tears in his eyes. Victor pulls Barry into a tight hug.
Bruce stands up and goes to the chairs near by and sits down putting his head in between his hands.
"I can't do this without her." Bruce says under his breath.

I few hours went by and the hospital doors ER doors fly open.
"Family of Lucy Wayne ." A doctor says out loud. They all stand up.
"I'm sorry sir but there's nothing more we could have done to save your daughters life." The doctor says at Bruce. Bruce's mind went blank. He was lost of words. Everyone was, they all shut down. They all lost the most important person in their life, the person who kept them together.

They lost their Quinny.
_______________________________________
A/N hold up on just a second I have extra scene chapter like in the movies .
Hey guys I hope you guys enjoyed this book.
Don't hate me for the finale.
Love you guys.