18.

"Your birthday is coming up." Barry says coming into my room.
"Good morning to you barry." Coming out of my closet.
" Whatever your birthday is coming up and your not making me change the subject." I sit down at my vanity and lay out my makeup infront of me once in a while looking at Barry through the mirror.
"I don't want anything."
"You have to want something"
"Barry stop."
"A festival and expo."
"Barry stop I'm not self centered to have a expo about myself."
"Right your not a asshole." We laugh. Barry puts his thinking face on and wonders around my room. He comes back closer to me and snaps his fingers. I watch him carefully through my mirror.
"What about a club." Barry says. "Your dad can rent out a club." I turn around and look at him resting my arms against my vanity.
"Barry, my dad owns several clubs."
Barry rolls his eyes.
"Your dad owns half of Gotham."
"More than half."I state.
"You're family fortune just amazes me. Like why clubs?" Barry asks.
"It was a impulse buy." I shrugged.
"All of them?" He asks. I shrug with a 'I don't know' face and we both start laughing.
"But seriously a club." He changes his face.
"No Barry I want something small. Intimate."
"That has been your whole life. You need to let loose." I roll my eyes at him then shake my head.
"Come on quinny."
"I said no. I have let loose and you know that. Those days are over Barry." I turn away from him.
"What are we talking about?" My uncle kal says coming into the room. I look at Barry through my mirror and I see his smirk go wide when my uncle comes in giving him a bright idea.
"No stop." I turn around quickly in my chair.
"We should throw a something for Quinny for her birthday."Barry says quickly. I see my uncle's smile go big. He probably thinks that is the best idea he's ever heard. I mentally face palm myself.
"That is a great idea." He says.
"You have to be shitting me."  I say under my breath.
This is slightly annoying me. They always do this and I always give in. Not this year.
"Let's have a party." Uncle kal claps his hands throwing the idea into the bowl.
"You all know I'm not the party type of girl."
"Come on how can you not have a party! You're LUCY FUCKING WAYNE.! You should be celebrating that come on.." I knew if he kept talking I was going to lose my fucking mind.
"No."
In comes my uncle victor and Arthur.
"What are we talking about."
"We should throw Quinny a birthday party."
"Absolutely not." I put my foot down.
"Yess" my uncle say in union.
"How dare you." My uncles and I say at the same time to each other.
"What do you mean no."
"What do you mean yes."  We say in union.
The three of us roll our eyes at each other.
"That was.. interesting to watch.. mostly weird but very interesting. Anyways back to the planning." Barry says looking at my uncles.
In comes my aunt diana.
"I thought I heard you up here."
"Diana do you agree that quinny should have a birthday party."
"Absolutely."
I roll my eyes at all of them for all agreeing.
"I already said no. No is no."
"I love the motivational speech. It was cute. But this is a family vote."
"You are adopted into the family." I tell at barry.
"But at the end of the day I was chosen to be part of the family." He smiles.
"Anyways." He turns to face my uncles and aunt.
I huffed and sit down at my vanity.
"I think you would look beautiful all dressed up in a big dress and your hair done." She says trying to convince me.
My dad comes into my room. Great.
"What is all the commotion." He says everyone hurries to tell my dad before I get a chance to ask him not to agree. They have to convince the man who is going to pay for it all.
"I love it! I think it's a great idea." My dad says.
"That settled it your having a birthday party."Barry says with a victory smirk.
"Fine!" I threw my hands in the air.
"Let's have a party." I said putting my head down at my vanity. Everyone cheered in excitement. Ugh I'm so going to regret this.
_________________________________________
A/N
2 more chapters left. Are you ready ?