extra scene :)

Third person POV

Lucy's body was at the front of the ballroom. There were only 6 people in that ballroom. Bruce decided it would be a intimate funeral/ burial. He didn't want the public to know his only daughter wasn't going to be part of his life anymore.
Everyone goes one by one to see Lucy one last time. Individually they all have ome memory their mind goes back on.

Kal's most precious memory with Lucy.

"I vant icwem." Lucy's little voice rings around the house. Her tiny little footsteps running around.
She sees me in the corner of her eyes, she turns and runs towards me .
I pretend she's not there and look away. "Untle kal" her little soft voice so cute.
I look down and see her pretty blue eyes look up at me. I crotch down to her level.
"Untle kal I vant icwem"
"You want icecream?"
"No I want icwem " I look at her so confused. Her eyes shined so bright.
"Fine but don't tell your dad." Lucy smiles and runs towards Diana.
"I told you awtie."  Diana starts laughing.
"Told you what?"
"She said that you would say yes to anything if she makes those eyes at you. I bet her $20 dollars."
"Pay up." Diana hands her a $20 dollar bill then Lucy runs away.
"She is so her fathers daughter."
"Lucy Quinn Wayne come back here." I say running after Lucy.
"Nooo." She says giggling and running around before throwing herself in the pool.
I go in behind her and grab her.
"Noo Untle kal nooooo." She says while dramatically grabbing my face. I laugh at her weirdness.
" You are so evil Lucy."
"I love you untle kal."
"What?" I look at her in awe.
"I love you untle kal." That is the first time she says I love you to me. My heart feels warm.
"I love you too quinny." She looks as if she was caught off guard.
"I like that." She says.
"What?"
"Quinny. I like that name." She says in a cute way.
"Quinny it is." I say she hugs me and smiles brightly.
"I love you untle kal." She mumbles in the crock of my neck.
I put her outside of the pool and she runs inside to change.
"I took a picture of you talking to her earlier." She gives it to me.
"I'll keep this forever."

And he did

And he did.

He kept it in his wallet but everytime he would have to fight he would keep it inside of his suit to reminisce the first time Quinny said I love you to him.
________________________________________
Diana's

"I can't do it." Quinny says out of breath.
"Quinny I had to train way more than this when I was your age. I'm going slow."
"Auntie diana I'm tired."
"We took a break" I check the time. "3 minutes ago."
"Honey I have to teach you this so if you are in a situation where auntie diana or uncles kal,Arthu, or victor aren't there we at least know you can going fo be safe."
Quinny runs her eyes.
"What if auntie diana was in trouble. Would you want to help her?" She giggles.
"You wont be in trouble they would." She giggles even harder and covers her mouth. I laugh at her cuteness.
"You are wearing aunties Diana's..." I tilt my head to figure out the word she would understand." Dress?" I squint my eyes. "That she used to wear when she was learning how to fight." She looks a little bit more interested.
"I'm wearing your dress." Her eyes glowed. I nod.
"I'm wearing a PRINCESS DRESS." I laugh at her a bit. She freaks out a bit. I go inside and grab water bottles for us. When I come back I see Quinny practicing her fighting poses.
I stay and watch her from the door.
This little girl is truly one of a kind.
"Auntie diana look at this." She screams as she pretends to shield herself with her wrists.
"Try punching."