Surprise Birthday Party

"Hello Y/n Follow me please" Alyssa said
"Ok" I said
"I need you to put this Blind fold on your eyes please"
"Ok Why?"
"Just put it on please"
"Why?"
"Just put it on please"
"Fine I will" I put on the Blind fold, then she held my hand took me somewhere where all my friends and family were.
"Surprise" My friends, family, and Boyfriend yelled
"Thank you so much Guys I love it so much"
"Good because we worked really hard on this and it took us almost all day to do" George said
"So this is why you guys kept leaving because you were setting this up"
"We have been setting this up all day We hope you have fun" Aunt Elizabeth said
"I will have lots of fun Aunt Elizabeth"
We played games, but they were the wizarding world games. The games in the wizarding world work by us telling the pieces on the board to go and they go there themselves.
"This is so fun Guys I have had the best time ever today"
"We are glad you are having fun Y/n" Claire said
"Claire I am going to tell you about how Fred became my boyfriend now"
"Yayyyyy Tell me everything" Claire said
"I met Fred the day I got to Hogwarts and I bumped into him because I was running to the Hufflepuff common room. I also met George and Lee when I bumped into him. When it was time for Winter break I went to The Weasley's house for Christmas. It was really fun there. When we came back I found out that Lee liked my Roommate Alyssa, then when Lee asked Alyssa out Fred asked me to be his Girlfriend"
"Wow You didn't have to tell me everything but that is really sweet. How did he ask you to be his girlfriend" Claire said/ asked
"He asked to be his Girlfriend with fireworks saying will you be my Girlfriend Y/n. They were really pretty"
"That is the cutest way to ask someone to be your Girlfriend"
"Let's have some more fun Claire" I said
After the party my family had to leave. It is the perfect timing for the Party to finish because it was time for dinner. Pizza was for dinner.

"Today I have had the best birthday ever""I am glad Y/n" Fred said"I am really happy I got to see all of my family today and I miss them already even though left a few minutes ago""I miss them too Y/n" S/n said

"I am glad Y/n" Fred said
"I am really happy I got to see all of my family today and I miss them already even though left a few minutes ago"
"I miss them too Y/n" S/n said

Time skip ( because I don't know what to write)

Dinner was finished so we all went to our common rooms and got ready for the night and went to bed. I went to bed because I had a very long day. It was a really fun day, but it was also a very long day.

 It was a really fun day, but it was also a very long day

Word Count: 489

A/n: I changed your birthday to my real my birthday just in case your birthday is after the twins because I want your birthday to be before the twins. Your birthday in this is March 29th now. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I am sorry for taking so long to write this, but I had writers block, so I couldn't think of anything to write until now. Thanks for understanding and waiting for this chapter to be published.