CHAPTER 33

Ignore typos...

The next morning whole Khanna mansion was immersed in silence. The previous day's hardwork drained everyones energy, especially the new couples who are now sleeping peacefully.
It was around 6:30 in the morning, Avni woke up with a contented face.  She turned her head to see Neil her husband of a day sleeping peacefully beside her. She smiled and kissed his forehead then got up wrapping the quilt around herself and went to freshen up.
She was out in 20 minutes dressed in a red saree. She saw that Neil is still asleep. She looked at him one last time and went out of the room. But to her suprise no one was there . She frowned and went to Kitchen. She was hesitant to enter the kitchen as she is aware of the pehli rasoi ritual. After thinking for a minute,she went inside the kitchen and made some kheer and  a typical North Indian complete breakfast. She was done in an hour . all thanks to her ma and dadi. Satisfied with the result,she set everything on the dining table, then grabbed a cup of tea and went babe's room to wake her up. She was inside the room she could see that babe was already up and was coming out of the washroom.

Avni : babe.. good morning ..saying this she bend down to take her blessing. But bebe suddenly grabbed her by shoulder and hugged her.

Bebe : good morning Avni beta.. arey.. you bought me tea.. thank you beta . But i could have come out .

Avni : Its ok bebe.. i can bring your tea to your room when ever you want.

Bebe : ok beta. Come lets go to hall.

Saying this both avni and bebe left the room.

Bebe : By the way Is everyone up ?

Avni : No bebe. When i woke up and came down, no one was around.

By that time they reached the dining hall and bebe saw that the table is already filled with breakfast items.

Bebe : you made all these ?

Avni : sorryy Babe.. I know i have to do the pehli resoi , but i thought everyone is already tired and there was no maids also. So better i will cook by myself . Please forgive me..

Bebe : its ok beta ... We were planning to do rasoi today itself. I hope you made something sweet as well.

Avni : yes bebe.. I made kheer... Here it is.

Saying this she grabbed a bowl and pured some kheer and gave it to bebe.

Bebe : Thank you beta..

Bebe ate a spoon and she smiled as it was good. Avni released a sigh of relief and grinned widely.

By that time, Prakash and Swetha already arrived there and was dumbfounded to see the table filled with breakfast and bebe eating something.

Swetha : good mornings ladies...what are you eatings bebe ?

Bebe : Avni .. gave them as well beta.

Avni nodded and took two bowls and served the kheer to Swetha and Prakash. Both of them took a bite of it and smiled happily ..

Swetha : its really nice.. but you both did the rasoi with out me... Too bad...

Bebe : No drama queen.. even though Avni made this.. i was not around.. but dont worry.. we will do it officially later today. Happy ?

Swetha : very much...

Prakash : Where is Neil ? Is he still sleeping?
When ever he is off duty, he sleeps like Kumbkarn. Avni... Beta go and wake him up.. we will have breakfast once he is here.

Avni : ji papaji... I will call him now.

Saying this she went upstairs towards his room well now their room . She slowly opened the door to see him sleeping. She gently closed the door behind her and moved to bed and sat beside him.

Avni  : ( slowly touching his shoulder) neil..
Wake up.. its already 8 am.. everyone is waiting for you downstairs.
Neil.... Neil....

Neil slowly opened his eyes and saw his beautiful wife sitting beside him with a wide smile on her face. He turned around and placed his hea on her lap and hugged her.

Avni : good morning Neil.

Neil : Good morning wifey....

Avni : you are sleeping again? You need to get up.. everyone is waiting for us.

Neil: let them wait.. they know that we are newly married.. so they will understand. You also lay down. I tierd you out yesterday...

Avni : ( blushing) Neil... Please get up..i won't like if they have to wait for us on my first day.. get up and move.. i will get you fresh clothes..

Neil : ok wifey...

Neil was about to get up but avni realised that he is naked underneath . So she turned away and went to cupboard.. Neil saw this and grinned.

Neil  : its ok.. you can turn around... I wont mind..

Avni  : Neil....

Neil : ok baba i m going.. i will be back in 10 minutes.

Neil went inside washroom while avni grabbed him a pair of clothes. Then she turned to the bed where they spend those beautiful moments yesterday. Thinking about it her fave heated up. She arranged the bed and cleaned the room. She was opening the windows when neil cam back.
He came  to Avni and spinned her around. Avni was startled by his sudden action but blushed seeing that it is her husband.
Neil was smiling ear to ear seeing her blushing. He moved forward and gave her a kiss on the lips. Avni's face was red by that time they parted.

Neil : come on lets go downstairs... everyone will be waiting.

Avni nodded and they both went down.
Bebe Swetha and Prakash where already sitting around the table when Neil and Avni came down.

Neil sat opposite to Prakash. He saw that Avni was hesitating to sit beside him. He gently grabbed her hand and made her sit beside him. She saw that everyone is serving for themselves. She took a plate for herself and Neil and served them as Swetha already served for bebe and prakash.

Neil : good morning everyone.. there is lot of breakfast on the table.. who made all these  early in the morning?

Swetha : Avni made it .... See she also made your favourite kheer as well.
Neil took a spoon and ate the kheer. By seeing his face anyone could say that he liked it.

Neil : its really good.

Avni: thank you..

Bebe : avni.. give your hand ..

Bebe asked avni to give her hand and placed a pair of golden anklet and bangles in her hand. Swetha gave her a waist chain enclosed in a red velvet box.

Bebe : these are from us as a gift for your pahi rasoi..

Swetha : Did you like it ?

Avni : thank you bebe.. thank you mummy ji... I really liked it.

Prakash : now time for my gift.. Neil..Avni... Check your email..

Neil and avni checked their inbox and was shocked to see the message they have received...

Tada... Finally after a long time I have updated...if I say i was busy ..then it would be a lie.. i really forgot about updating the stories to be honest.. but as i said previously, i will not leave this unfinished..
I will try to update more frequently, but again no promises.

This update is for everyone who are constantly reminding me about updating arranged marriage..please forgive for not mentioning others names..

BaishaliNayak
unknown_angel321
MounikaRadandi414

Love,
Anv💞