CHAPTER 31

I am sorry I couldn't update last weeks, because my shift got changed suddenly and I was in night shift. This sudden change made it a bit difficult for me to get adjust and my sleep and everything got jumbled.

Well this is a short chapter.
Enjoy

The journey to Khanna mansion was filled with pregnant silence. Avni's one tension is now over and now come the last part, that is the starting of her new life. Soon they reached Khanna Mansion. Khanna family along with some of the relatives were already present ther to welcome the newly married couple. The car came hault in front of the door. Neil quickly got out and came to the other side. Swetha and bebe were ready with all the things required for the welcoming of their new daughter. Neil opened the car door and forwarded his hand to avni so that she could get down from the car easily. the relatives started showering flowers on their head. while swetha came forward and did the arti of the newly married couple. after arti, she kept the pot filled with rice on the door step for avni to kick.

Swetha : Avni .. kick the pot with your right leg and come inside our home.

Avni slowly kicked the pot after that made her foot imprints on the floor in red color. She walked to the hall where every one present. Swetha made her sit on the couch. Neil was by her side all this while.

Swetha : Avni now is your face showing ceremony..

Hearing this neil's face brightened because it was the first time he is going to see her face on the day of their marriage.

Bebe : neil.. You do one one thing.  Dont see avni now. See her face when you reach your room.

Bebe teased neil.

Swetha : by the way bebe idea is not bad.  Let tillu suffer a bit more.  What says like the fruit of waiting is more sweet.

Neil's face fell hearing this and avni was smiling hearing this.

Swetha  : come look that side.

Neil turned his face to other side while the ladies gathered there came and lifted Avni's veil and saw her face. They presented avni with gifts and praised her on her beauty. All this while neil sat there trying to catch a glance of his newly wedded wife.

Soon the ceremony was over and guests left from there. Kareena and sunehri bought avni to neils room. It was her first time seeing his room. But due to the veil covering she didn't get to see properly.
Sunehri made avni sit on the centre of the bed which is covered with rise and jasmine flowers. The bed itsef was looking like a bride all decked up. They adjusted her lehenga and ornaments and gave avni a knowing smile.

Sunehri : avni... I know all this is new to you. But this is the start of your new life. From now onwards your life will be on a different track. I asure you that you will enjoy every aspect of this new face. Neil will take care of you. He will never force you for anything and you know that right.
What i m saying is like dont rush to anything if you are not ready. He will understand. And dont be tensed. Take care ok..

With that both left from there leaving avni in the room. The soft sounf of the closing door made avni come back from her dreamland.  She understood what ever sunehri said but her decision was already taken.
Now she is waiting for neil to come to their room with a hammering heart.

All this while neil was with DD and ali.  Neil was nervous. Dd and ali tried to make him cool so that he wont mess up anything.

Dd : chill neil. Now go to your room. Your wife is waiting for you.

Neil tried to calm himself down and left to his room.  He saw sunehri and kareena leaving from his room. They just smiled at him and he nodded understanding.

Neil: calm down neil. She is your avni. You don't have to be nervous. If you act like this then what about avni.
Just breathe in and breathe out.
Yeah..  Now lets go inside..

With that Neil pushed the door open with out making much noise but audible enough to the one inside the room.

Next part will be updating soon. Thank you for your patience.

With love,
Anv 💞