Chapter 3: Effortless Telepathy

If you haven't read Authors Note 2 then I should tell you that the date is June 1st 2015 and the location is Canada BC in a town called Epochfield

Make sure to click the external link since it has all the photos related to this chapter. Each photo is named appropriately

Also please listen to my audio recordings while reading this, I put a lot of effort into them

-----

We arrived at our destination. It was a standard house painted brown and it was near Epochfield Secondary. We then sat on one of the stairs to wait for Lily who was just about 2 minutes away. "wow we ran fast! poor Lily..."

"Ehh that's what she gets for being so slow" Declan said. We both laughed then I said "Man we are such assholes". I smiled then looked at my body again. I actually got a good look on what clothes I was wearing. It was all pretty standard, a basic short sleeved orange t-shirt and a pair of beige shorts that went down just past my knees. Yup that is something that I would totally wear, my parallel self has good taste. I then looked at Mr. Handsome next to me, He was wearing a white t-shirt with the empire state building on it only that the building was upside-down. He also was wearing some nice skinny jeans. "You look very nice today, Decy" He smiled at the nickname I just gave him. "Decy? Nice new nickname for me" He then grinned. "And thanks, you look very nice yourself, bernbern"

bernbern?

As if he read my mind he replied. "That just sort of came out of my mouth for some reason, bern bern, that's an odd nickname for you, it has nothing to do with Robin but it... fits you. I thought about it. "yeah you're right. It does fit me sort of, you can call me that if you wish. We both smiled and embraced.

"You know, you both should just get a room. You're acting like you haven't been together for months"

Whoop there was Lily, She said that while panting like a dog after a summer walk. She interrupted our long sweet embrace. "Well let's head in, Sarah is waiting" Said Declan. We then headed up 7 steps and just casually went into her house.

Inside we saw lots of canvases with finished and unfinished paintings with lots of paint scattered around the room. It was a pretty messy art studio but all the art that was posted on the dull brown walls was simply amazing. The art could rival many famous painters in my world, it was truly a sight to see. There was one piece of art of a orange tabby cat and the amount of detail on that cat were amazing, virtually all the hairs was drawn finely and it looked pretty realistic.

"So this is Sarah's art studio huh? Man all this art is so awesome!" I kept looking around the surprisingly dull room at the paintings. "Yeah, told you she is an awesome artist" Declan smiled.

"HI-YAH!" I heard a ninja type scream and felt a karate chop to my head. "owww" It didn't hurt much but I have a tendency of saying oww whenever I get hit. "Hey guys what's up? Sarah said in a cheery voice. So this was Sarah.

The girl in front of me was my height and had brown hair which was put into 2 ponytails. She wore a blue dress and plaid blue skirt which looked like a typical Japanese school girl outfit.

"Nothing much and you?" Lily said " "Well I'm finished that drawing that Robin requested yesterday and that self portrait of myself too" "Wait, I requested a self portrait of you and myself?" I said in slight shock. "Yeah don't you remember? You came to me yesterday all in a hurry saying "oh please Sarah make a portrait of yourself and me by tomorrow" and so I had to rush it and its definitely not my best work. "Well Sarah, this guy has the strangest Amnesia ever. He remembers who I am and Who Lily is but doesn't remember you or what his actions are before hitting his head on the floor" Declan said while putting me in a playful chokehold. "Well that sure is mean Robin, Forgetting me out of everyone that you could've forgotten" She then put her fist on her cheek and supported it with her other arm in a "I'm bored but thinking" position. "At least you're fine Robin' that's all I care about" Sarah then smiled.