Chapter 6: A Sad Past

Whatever is written is final. If my video says something different then what's written then what's written is true and not the video.

-----------

May 2nd, 1998

*Yaaaaaaaawn* I yawned really loudly. I just woke up from a simple dream. A dream about murders on a ship and people had bombs inside and they had 9 hours to escape, yup a wonderful dream! Anyway, after I had the guts to actually leave my bed, I went to the kitchen. It seemed like Lily wasn't up so I decided to make breakfast for her as well as for myself. I made eggs and bacon you know, the typical awesome breakfast. After I served breakfast I went to the room Lily was staying in, which was my mother's room. I knocked on the door and the second I did that she suddenly opened the door.
"I. Smell. BACOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she yelled and pushed me aside and sat down and starting eating. Holy crap this girl is crazy about bacon. I went and took my seat and started eating calmly while she ate like a gorilla. I can't blame her, they probably didn't feed her right wherever she came from.
---
After we finished eating I kindly told Lily that I was going back to bed. I didn't quite wake up fully and still felt tired so I decided to go back to bed. I went back to my bed and closed my eyes and then a couple minutes later, Lily was on top of me......?
"Hey! what are you doing on me?" I said surprised
"Shhhh, Don't all horny teens have sex right about now?" Lily said cheerfully
"What the hell? I mean sure but so soon? I don't even know you well and did you even shower?" Lily simply giggled
"Yeah of course I did, Now shut up and enjoy"
I was completely shocked. All of a sudden I'm having sex with a stranger? but she was pretty cute so I didn't REALLY complain.
"Ok well, I have an idea on how this works" I said
"Oh my god, you're fricken dumb just do it"
"Whoa ok ok, uhmm so I take off my pants right?" She simply face palmed and she went down and started to unbuckle my belt and then slipped my pants off. She was serious
--
June 3rd, 2015
He went down and started to unbuckle my belt and then slipped my shorts off. He was serious.
"I'm sorry Robin but I can't resist these urges, this is too much" Declan said
"Hey it's ok, I understand. It's just something that just pops out and annoys you huh?" I said
"Yeah, it annoys me a bunch so I have to get rid of it....Or at least replace it"
Declan had a needle and thread in hand and was replacing the button that was really loose on my shorts. It seems like this Declan really likes his fashion or at least just hates clothes that are worn out.
"Hey thanks man" I said "But I find it awkward how my dick is in your face while you're trying to fix my shorts"
"Hahahaha I guess so but is that really a problem?" He smirked, "anyway it's done soo yeah"
I pulled up my shorts up and button them up.

Yup, good as new

"So now what?" I asked Declan
"Well, what is it that you want to do today?" Declan asked. I thought about it.
"Hey, I promised Sarah that we'll hang out soon, maybe I'll do that today. I heard that there was a fair going on today downtown" I beamed at Declan.

A day has passed since I investigated the metallic door. Those last two classes weren't anything to write home about, Socials was boring and foods, all you made was food, nothing different from the world I came from. And earlier today was basically the same as yesterday though not as interesting, Mr Kirby taught some lame science and Mr. Jones taught more English. I talked to my friends a bit more but it was standard stuff, it's as if I belong here in this world, seems like I just naturally fit right in with little complications... Either way I enjoyed my life here but there were still many mysteries to solve.

"Yeah you're right, there is a fair downtown" Declan said "Its ok if you go with her, Maybe I'll make some plans with Lily or something to do something elsewhere"
It was at that moment that I realized, hey I should spend some quality time with Declan!... Well I did want to spend time with my friends but my boyfriend comes first. Maybe I'll hang with him for a short while now, I mean I mainly want to hang with Sarah because she still needs to answer my questions but I'll use this time to talk to Declan a bit.
"Hey Declan, why don't we hang out in our home for a few minutes" I said
"A few minutes? that's not really hanging out that's more of umm yeah I don't know but it's not hanging out"
"Hmph whatever, well I just wanted to address something before we left"
"And that something is..."
"Well your name is Declan right? Did you know that means "A man of prayer?" "
"Really? I didn't know that" Declan had an amused face.
"Yeah, so you're name basically means, "A man of hope". Hope is something that I usually have but sometimes I wonder if it really exists. Even when you rejected me in my world I still had hope that you'll be my friend but you didn't talk to me at all and I felt so lonely and degraded and so wasted...."
That's where I felt it. An anger inside of me that surged out of nowhere. I rushed at Declan slammed my body into his. He fell down and I got on top of him. I then thrust my hand toward his throat , choking him. I was...Choking him and my intent was to kill him.