Epilogue

If the vid doesn't work thats because it got copyrighted lol

---

"Hey. That sunset sure does look nice"

"Yeah it really does captain obvious"

I playfully pushed Taylor for his retort and he pushed me back. We both laughed and then sat much closer to each other with our hands interlocked. We were sitting on a cliff that had an amazing view of the sunset. This cliff reminded me of the dreams I had of Declan where we would be standing and romantically saying stuff to each other in which I find that so gross now. I have Taylor, he's much sweeter and nicer and actually likes me back. I really do have to thank Zero and Sarah, I just don't know when I can see them again. Taylor put his head on my shoulder and I caressed his cheek. This was so amazing. I'm in love with this guy despite me not knowing who he is exactly. It doesn't matter though, because he was made for me to teach him how to love me.
I went on thinking how the other people were doing. David is most likely with Sarah, catching up with a bunch of their lost time and their children are catching up with each other and their family. Zero might be doing some work, maybe he's going to travel, cause that's what I would do if I had all the time in the world. Pooja and Zoe of that world might be just the same, maybe they are hanging with everyone else a bit more. These are merely my thoughts and what is actually happening could be entirely different however it was nice to think that things went well in that other dimension. I hope things went well for Declan, he seemed he really liked me. Maybe he's fallen in love with Zero? Jason maybe? Oh perhaps he's fallen in love with a girl and is going to have a kid? Who knows but I would love to see his future. A grin crept on my face and Taylor noticed.

"What are you grinning about huh?" He then poked my cheek and I slightly flinched

"Well I was thinking about all those people in the other dimension and how they're doing"

"Well I bet they're doing fine. I haven't met most of them but I know they'll have a happy life and be content with everything they have"

"Aww, aren't you optimistic. But I agree. they are doing fine." I faced him and beamed. He returned the action and then I stood up. "Say Taylor, I remember talking about souls and who we're based off of when I was in the other dimension, do you know who you're based off of?" I asked the question and he just looked at me.

"Hmm? What are you talking about exactly?"

A bit flustered I spoke. "Well uhh, Have you heard any strange voices or key words in your head?"

Taylor then stood and grabbed a hold of my two hands. "Well no I haven't. Am I supposed to?"

"Well....." I then explained the whole thing about how we might be storybook characters and there is a person on the third side who is more or less me. Once I finished he looked really intrigued.

"Wow, that's pretty interesting but no, I have no names in my head, maybe I'm just completely made up."

I put one of his hands on my cheek.

"Well Fake or not you're completely real to me. But still. I think your soul is based off of someone, it's just Mr. Third side himself doesn't know who."

"Is that so? Well maybe your counterpart might meet my soul soon. It'll just take some time."

Taylor then dropped his hand from my cheek and I saw a tear drop.

"Hey Robin. Can you promise me that we will meet on the third side? I mean, we're fine now, we're real here but don't you think that you should root for your counterpart who essentially created us?"

I looked down. He was right. If I was really created then I should give the guy who gave me life some support. It was weird to say that and to be even self aware but that guy is probably lonely and needs someone. I answered Taylor's question.

"We will"

My voice wavered as I said that. The expression on Taylor's face showed that he knew I was unsure and yet he still believed that I knew that we will meet. We closed our distance together, ending up in an embrace as we looked at the sunset and at the sky. It showed so many colors. Beautiful colors of red and yellow that formed orange along the way. Red travels the farthest, and with the color red, I ended up remembering the summer days of the whole project that now seems like a passing dream.

Taylor pecked my cheek.

"Hey, If I ever meet you on the third side-"

"No what did I say? we are going to meet"

"Oh ok, well when we meet, I'm going to say this to you."

Taylor then bent down and whispered in my ear.

"It's nice to meet you again"

THE END

---

I guess while the final song plays, here's my final words for this story. Thank you for all that read this, I know that's not many people but thank you very much. I worked super hard on this... well sort of. I admit I got lazy around some parts but I mostly worked pretty hard on the audio recordings. I really hope making this story wasn't in vain and people actually liked it. Anyway ima continue my other story and I think ima be done with writing for quite a while unless I can legit do a good Chris Pratt fanfic hehe. Again, Thank you and yeah. I might make bonus chapters. We'll see.