Chap 6

You pulled Tsuna in and pushed him up against the wall. "So how long do you want to stay?" You asked as you pressed your body against his. " I don't know how long do you want me to stay?" He smiled and kissed you hard.

(Your parents room)
"I don't like the boy, he seems too weak." Your father states as he takes a sip of wine. "I don't like this, this relationship will do good for any of us... The Vongola is a strong mafia... They may just take us over." Your mother speaks "we're strong too you know" "not strong enough" your mother snaps at your father.

(Back in your room)
You were sitting on top of a table in your room, "how was your childhood *name*?" Tsuna asked you, sitting in a chair in front of you. "Well... My parents are over protective, they had always wanted me to stay away from boys, they didn't want me to do sports cause it was "dangerous" and they wanted good grades from me, for me to go to a good collage. You know the typical parent stuff, but they sheltered me so much from everything.From elementary to high school everyday after school , every break, I was confined in my room trying to get away from all the rules they set." You thought about your childhood a bit more "but it wasn't all that bad trying to get around everything" you looked at Tsuna and smiled "I bet they're in their room saying bad things about our relationship now." Tsuna looked at you and took your hand in his "they can say what they want.. We'll make it work right?" You got down from the table and sat in Tsuna's lap "right..." You moved to get your legs on both sides of him. "Why don't we have a bit of fun then?" You in buttoned Tsuna dress shirt and undid his tie, "you don't mind right Tsuna?" You asked him as you kissed his bare chest. "Not at all" Tsuna smirked as he put his hands on your legs.
So yeah you had quite a fun night xD no babies yet use protection lol bye bye

So hey guys! I seriously don't know what to do next... Ugh sad, sad. So I might just leave of here for a while again unless someone wants to pitch in some ideas XD no? Okay.. But anyways since I have time now some stories will be pushed out soon now bye!