Chap 8

(Tsuna's point of view)

I took *name* to the hospital... They had rushed her in. I've been in the waiting room for a few hours now... "Maybe I should call them..." I patted myself down and felt a sheet of paper in my breast pocket. "The paper..." I pulled it out and unfolded it.

"Dear Tsuna... I know you love someone else... And I'm happy for you I really am. Though it hurt I look at you and her and it makes my blood boil when I see her.. But that's probably because I'm jealous and hurt... Tsuna you're my friend... And I shouldn't have, but I fallen for you... I couldn't ever tell you in person about how I really felt all those years...I wasn't ever be able to do it... But when you receive this message that probably has meant I'm gone...

I Love You Tsuna your my everything

You had written this letter several years back. You had known that one day you would probably get hurt severally and or maybe even pass on... "Excuse me are you Mr.swada?" The nurse had asked Tsuna. "Huh? Oh yes." Tsuna replied as calmly as he could "well the lady you brought in is fine now. She had quite an accident huh." The nurse smiled kindly "oh also what's your relationship with the patient? Are you her boyfriend? We need to know so we can fill out the bills." Tsuna smiled sadly "I'm her friend." " okay thank you mr.swada." " um... Can I visit my friend..?" " huh? Oh yes! She's not awake but if you want to visit she's in room 269" " thank you." Tsuna said with a slight smile. "Tsuna!" Other others had just gotten there. " ah did you take care of the problem?" "Kufufufu what do you take us for." Mukuro said. "How's *name*?" Asked Yamamoto, "she's fine... Are any of you hurt?" Tsuna asked seeing that some of them were a bruised. "We're fine Tsuna, what room is *name* in?" Asked Chrome "Oh.. She's in room 269." "Then let's get going." Gokudera said.