Chap 3 (EDITED)

It had been two days since you agreed to confessing to Tsuna in two days. You were walking down the halls trying to think of a way you should confess...

You eventually gave up in figuring out how and just settled on just straight up telling him. You continued on walking listening to your heels clack on the ground and walked into the training room.

"Maybe I should train for a little..." You pondered, using your ability to transform to change clothing. Changing into a *favorite color* body suit and *whatever the hell you want kind of shoes*, you then walked into the middle of the room where a whole circle of dummies were placed. You stretched your arms out and popped your knuckles (sorry if you have a pet peeve with knuckle popping...). You used your in-human amount of strength and speed to take out all of the dummies in under a minute. You looked at the ground to only see foam body parts around you. You looked at the entrance of the training room, feeling a presence .

To see Kyoko pacing around in the hall, you blinked a few times and waved plastering a false smile on. She looked up waving back quickly and returning to pacing around while you sighed, wondering why the hell she would be pacing around like that. You looked at the foam parts around you remembering the others were out and only Tsuna was here... You looked up to see Tsuna running up to Kyoko, hugging her form.

Sighing, you spoke to yourself. "Did I do something... to deserve this..." You whispered with a frown. Your fingers twitched, thinking about your demonic like powers and abilities of a dragon (eastern dragon by the way ._. aka Asian dragon)- heck you could turn into one if you wanted. You started, unconsciously, transforming your clothing, which changed into a kimono (like the one I drew somewhere on here...and the rest of the clothing). Your nails turned black and your eyes were a deep *color here*. Your pupils turned into vertical slits as your hair grew longer and changed in color, and on your head, grew some horns that were pitch black. You stopped from changing into a full dragon, catching yourself before you did.

You thought of your mafia members as well, knowing that they had similar abilities. All members can turn into any of the twelve animals in the Chinese zodiac (but dragon but you). As well as use any few of the five elements. You thought about your guardians- only your eleven guardians have mastered all five elements and you. But also out of every generation... There is only one dragon and that is you, the boss... You laughed to yourself thinking about that. "I wonder how they're doing," you mumbled, thinking about your family.

Emotionless, you went back into your normal state in your suite attire. You sighed and looked over to them still hugging and thought, 'Why do you do this to me, Tsuna...?'

You used your in-human speed to clean up the foam body parts quietly. You got done in a minute and started walking towards the two blocking the exit to the training room.

"Move your ass, Tsuna..." you said loudly he stopped hugging Kyoko and blushed "e-eh sorry *name*..." They both stepped out of the way. You left quietly and went to the kitchen you saw that the others had come back from wherever. "*name*!" Yamamoto called out you looked at him and nodded and walked to the fridge, Yamamoto walked up behind you "so you gonna tell him?" "I guess I made a deal with you didn't I?" You said getting a water bottle "good" he said ruffling your hair a little. After your little conversation you went to your room to finish some paper work.

It was really late in the afternoon when you finally got done with your papers. You left your room and went walking around in the halls again. You heard some talking down the hall. It was Kyoko and Tsuna... You looked down the hall, taking note that they didn't notice you. You wanted to go to the garden but you also didn't want to disrupt their conversation so you just opted to just turn a corner and wait till they were done. You were in the intersection of two halls so you just waited in the other hall. While waiting for them to be done, you overheard them talking.

"Tsuna/Kyoko." they both said at the same time.

"Ah, you go first." Tsuna said.

"O-oh, okay." Kyoko replied. "Tsuna... I think we... should break up..." Kyoko looked away from Tsuna. "I don't think we're working out... I mean I do love you but... We just don't... match... and I think I love someone else now Tsuna... I'm sorry..."

"No, no, it's fine. I... I understand... You should be with the man you really love." Tsuna said smiling sadly, a hand gripping the small red box in his pocket.

"I'm so sorry..." Kyoko said, bowed and left.

You started down the hall again. Thinking about what had happened, both you and Tsuna ran into each other. Tsuna was looking at the the ring he had gotten for her when you both ran into each other.

"I'm sorry..." he said and continued on not looking at you and leaving the now dropped ring. You bent down to pick it up.

"How could you leave him... He loved you so much..." You whispered to yourself looking at the beautiful ring in your hand.

You went and sat in the garden for a while before going back inside. You passed Tsuna's room and slipped the ring under the door along with a small note and left going back, to your quarters to go to bed.

Tsuna was laying in his bed when he heard some rustling. Sitting up to see the the engagement ring and a note was slipped under his door.

(Sidenote from SparrowOfTheBlock101 [the editor] to the author) Sand-chan, I just wanted to say...

I'M SORRY IF SOMETHING DOESN'T LOOK RIGHT! I'M SORRY FOR BEING A GRAMMAR NAZI! I'M SORRY FOR BEING A PEST! I'M SORRY FOR BEING ALIVE!

(Sidenote to the readers) Look over there! to the left! A flying dinosaur named Yoshi!