Update from Author

Hi all! It's been a long while, it's probably been 6 years now. I sort of dropped off the face of the Earth with my writing and I apologize, it sucks being left on a cliffhanger and I completely understand.  I've always wanted to come back to writing and finishing my stories but I just fell off due to school, work, and life happenings. 

I just recently came back across my account and decided that it wouldn't hurt to log back in, and check out what has been going on with this account since I've been gone and I noticed that there has been a lot of people who want updates on the stories and I just wanted to let you guys know that I hate leaving a job unfinished but it has been quiet some time since I've even looked at this writing and I have since grown out of that mindset and so if I continue the stories to completion they will be very different from the initial story, and I will continue to think about potentially finishing these once and for all but the chances are pretty slim. 

A lot has happened in the 5-6 years I've been off this platform, I graduated high school was super excited for that. I also got out of a very toxic relationship that I was in while I was writing on this account so it was one of the reasons I disappeared a bit, but I also cut off bad friends and I've had time to heal so no worries. Furthermore, I am also back in school to further my education and get that bread one day so I've been focused on that. I also have two jobs now on top of being a full time student in college so I can that mother fucking degree, I haven't really thought about writing in a long while. I've also been  working on bettering my mental health since my mental health was crap after being around friends that weren't good for me and being in a bad relationship for so long shits on your mental health a bit, but I'm now in a better relationship that makes me happy and I've found who my real friends are, I'm overall just happier than I had been in a while but still working on myself and healing at the same time. 

Also coming back to this account makes me feel like such a cringe lord who let me do this LMAO You live and you learn but still I'll leave this up for ya'll and make edits so it's less cringe. 

Anyhow, Thank you for reading my content I appreciate the support,  until next time :)