Chap 12

"It seems that your recovering well ms.*last name* you should be able to go home tomorrow of you want." "Really...?" You smiled gently "yes,your wounds have healed quite fast." The doctor said.

(Next day)

You were back in the Vongola HQ due to work. Sitting in your guest room you heard a knock, "come in!" You said Tsuna came in quietly while asking "*name* are you busy this evening?" "Ummm no, why?" You replied curiously. "Err well I kinda want to meet with you in the garden..." "Okay then... I'll meet you there..." You smiled "Well I need to get back to work so I'll see you later."

(Few hours later)

Walking around in the Vongola HQ you started to notice the afternoon changing to evening. You started to make your way to the garden when you bumped into someone. "A-ah *name*!" "Tsuna?" "Uh I was just making my way to the garden when I forgot something...I'll meet you there!" He quickly scurried off. "That was weird..."

You were waiting for Tsuna in the garden when you saw him running up to you. Then caught you in a hug "*name*!" "What is it?" You questioned as he led you to a near by bench. "Umm... Well..." He started to think about his word choice as he sat down next to you. "I never... Really told you... But... I um... I-I love you! Will you go out with me?!"

Man I'm having writers block now... Anyways since this story will come to an end sooner or later... I'll be riding a unicorn off to wonderland~~~ just kidding... I just need suggestions for the ending, byeee~