Chap. 1 (EDITED)

You were in class waiting for break time to be over. You were looking around the room when your eyes landed on the one and only Swada Tsunayoshi, tenth generation vongola boss.

"I wonder what they're talking about..." You muttered to yourself when Tsuna motioned for you to come over to him, Yamamoto, and Gokudera.

You stood up and walked over. "Hey guys..." You asked with a confused look.

Gokudera looked at you with a slight glare. "Is that how you should be treating one of your tutors and another mafia boss? But not only that, is that how you should be treating a lady?"

"You're not a lady; you don't act like one at all." He stated back "You're right, but you still shouldn't be rude. We're all friends."

"*name* is right so ,Gokudera, calm down." Yamamoto said smiling.

"What'd you want me over for?" Tsuna looked up at your standing form and blushed a little.

"Uh..Um..W-well...How do you...um ask...a girl out?" Tsuna said.

"Oh..are you planning to ask Kyoko out?" You say, putting on a fake smile.

"Yeah..." Tsuna replied with a dark blush.

You and Tsuna met when you guys were children about six years of age. You guys had become really close friends and you soon then fell in love with the boy you met. By now, you guys were in high school now. Tsuna had gotten taller as well as the other boys. Tsuna also started getting closer to Kyoko, too... You never really got close to the girls, though you had felt they were just annoying, so whenever they were around you just left. You had tried hanging out with them... But they were too feminine for your liking... You were thinking about this when Yamamoto's hand landed on your shoulder. You turned around and saw him and Gokudera were looking at you with worry in their eyes.

"What is it, Yamamoto?" you said with a fake cheery tone your eyes were dark although your smile said otherwise.

"... Nothing..." Yamamoto said looking you right in the eyes. He and Gokudera both knew of your feelings for the tenth Vongola boss and you guys were close too.

You had let out a deep sigh and turned back to Tsuna and said, "I'm not really sure... so just be yourself when you ask. But in any case I'm going back to my seat, class is going to start again soon, too..." You said and pointed to the clock at the front of the room

You went through the rest of the day in thought about what to do now you've lost the person you loved to someone else...The day ended and you were getting ready to leave when Yamamoto and Gokudera caught you on your way out of the school building.

"What do you want?" You said.

"You know why we're here." Gokudera said in a sharp tone.

"Why'd you give him up just like that?" Yamamoto asked with a serious voice " I don't wanna talk about it here..." You said.

"Besides don't you have baseball practice and don't you usually walk Tsuna home..." You said, slipping out of their grip and turning to them "And what about your training? Huh? My dear little vongola guardians?" You said looking at them "We'll make up training tomorrow. We're more worried about you right now." Yamamoto said.

"Besides how will we know if you'll function correctly with your emotions out of line?" Gokudera said.

You looked at him with saddened eyes and said, "If your that persistent with helping me then fine... you're welcome in my home anytime. On one condition and that is you'll have to train even harder than you do now."

"It's a deal." Gokudera said as Yamamoto nodded and said, "Why don't we get going?" And with that you guys walked to your house.

You lived alone but your home was pretty large being the next heir to a mafia. Your parents had gone back to *insert country* and allowed you to keep going to school in japan. You, Gokudera, and Yamamoto walk in silence to your home. When you got there, you unlocked the door, stepped in and threw your shoes on your shoe rack and went to the fridge and got some water bottles. Gokudera and Yamamoto were standing in your living room. You walked over and threw both of them a water bottle, and you all sat down.

"What's with the intense looks, you two?" You asked, giggling a little. They looked at you and you guys started to talk. At around 8, you guys were finished speaking. So, you went to go change your clothing and lay in bed. While you were laying in bed, you started to think about what they said.

"You should really tell him how you feel." You spoke out loud to yourself, saying, "What's the point when he's already fallen for someone else... Besides it's a waste of effort when you know he's just going to say 'I only see us as friends' but I don't see why I shouldn't try... fuck it... I don't care about my pain anyways... As long as he's happy... I'll do anything for him to stay happy..."

You felt tears forming in your eyes "I just want him happy... Because... I-I love him..."

And with that you drifted to sleep.