Chap 8

Two updates in a row? Who is this? LMAO

You feel yourself get picked up and taken from your family Head Quarter, you shift to try to make a move to escape when you're stopped you hear a male voice gruffly tell you"try to escape and we will blow up your Head Quarter". Oddly enough you felt that you had heard that voice before and couldn't put your finger on who it could have been, you decide to do as you are told for the safety of your family and Tsuna. Hopefully you'll be able to make your escape soon (ain't no independent bad biss waiting to have no mans save them). 

Back at your family Head Quarter Tsuna was making his way to your office to check on you since you hadn't been answering your phone which is odd since you had been out of that meeting for a few hours now. As Tsuna was making his way to your office he heard a scream, he quickly made his way to your office to see a maid pointing to the mess in your office, papers scattered everywhere, glass from your window scattered on the ground, and a bright red envelope sitting on your desk. Tsuna quickly analyzed the situation, "go inform y/n's parents that she is missing. My guardians should be here any minute now we will gather intel and bring her back as soon as possible" he ordered the maid she quickly bowed and left to fulfill her duties. Tsuna made his way to your desk and opened the letter to read. 

"For the return of the Boss of (your mafia's name), we are demanding $100,000,000 in the next 24 hours to the Gaetano Family. She'll make a pretty penny on the black market if you cannot meet payment" 

Tsuna was seething just when he felt things were finally going well for the both of you things get shaken up again. "Boss!" Gokudera called to Tsuna snapping him out of his thoughts "We heard what happened from the staff" Gokudera came in with the other Vongola guardians "what is our next move Tsuna?" Yamamoto looked at Tsuna "We'll get her back no matter what" Ryohei chimed in "We have less than 24 hours it seems that she's been gone for a few hours already we need to get working. Let's get her back" (badass roll out scene with all the guardians following behind Tsuna LMAO).

Reborn coming back from a job soon :) we miss him don't we.

Pls leave a comment! I would love any suggestions, critique, thoughts, anything you would like to let me know Thanks for reading!