Chap 2 (EDITED)

It had been ten years since. Gokudera and Yamamoto still urged you to confess and you still didn't see a reason why. It wouldn't change anything. You were the kind of person who liked to make decisions if you were sure if they'd work out, but in this situation you didn't even see a chance for you. Besides... He got what he wanted... He got her...

You were walking down the halls of the vongola mansion looking for Tsuna because he had called you for help with something. When you found him, you frowned seeing a sight that made your blood boil and make you wanna pull out your throwing knives. A sight that made you want to kill...

They were kissing, your fingers twitched at the urge to scare the girl with the weapons... You were a weapons specialist, you could use anything as a weapon and use all the weapons ever made. When they parted they looked at you and blushed.

"Sorry did I interrupt you?" You said smiling that fake smile you wore since that day in high school. Tsuna frowned and Kyoko just bowed lightly and left.

"I came just as you asked, so you can't really blame me for interrupting." You said flatly and scoffing.

"Yeah, you're right..." Tsuna said, placing a hand on the back of his head in embarrassment.

"Let's go..." You both walked to a meeting room in silence.

When you both got there Tsuna opened the door for you and you walked by him,without looking at him knowing it'd hurt if you did so. You took the last open seat at the other end of the table in between Hibari and Mukuro. The only people there were the guardians including Chrome. They all looked at you for a second with worry in their eyes and looked away.

Tsuna looked at all of those present and said in a slow voice, " I.... want to know your opinion on... me getting married .... to Kyoko...."

Your eyes went wide in shock.

"*name*, can you give your opinion fisrt?"

"Uh um... Well if that's what you want, go for it. I don't want to hold you back. You should be happy with what you do... So, if it makes you happy do it." You said plastering a fake smile on again.

Yamamoto and Gokudera looked at you with a look of shock. Ryohei, Hibari, Mukuro, Lambo, and Chrome looked at you with the same expressions. You were really close to all the guardians so soon they all, but Tsuna found out about your love.

"What the hell are you doing *name*?!?!" Gokudera stood and slammed his hands on the table where you guys were all sitting. "What about you-!"

"Gokudera. Stop." You said in a dead serious tone with a fake smile. You stood and said, "That is not to be spoken of now. You should ask Ryohei, not me. She is his sister, after all."

Tsuna looked at you with a confused look, ignoring your last sentence, asking, "What are you guys talking about...?"

"Nothing..." Hibari said looking at Tsuna.

"The girl is going through something painful you shouldn't pry. " Mukuro said without adding his signature laugh meaning he was dead serious and not going to fuck around.

"Thank you guys, but I'm fine and I'm happy that Tsuna has made a choice with his life. So, if you'll excuse me. I'll be around if you need me." You left them and left the room.

"If you'll excuse us as well." Yamamoto said and the rest of the guardians left a dumbfounded Tsuna behind.

"You going to look for her?" Gokudera said to Yamamoto as they walked along with the others.

"If your going to look for her, she's going to be on the roof." Mukuro said as he left.

The rest of the guardians then looked at each other and nodded in a silent agreement to get you to confess your feelings before it was too late.

Your heels clacked against the stairs as you were one flight away from the roof of the vongola manor. When you got there, you let out a sigh of relief as you needed a breath of fresh air away from the vongola boss for a bit. You sat down against a wall near the door you came from. It was only a matter of a minutes before Yamamoto came up and found you.

"So Mukuro was right." he said with a smile, trying to cheer you up.

"What do you want?" You asked flatly, looking up at the clear blue sky.

"Well, I want you to tell him." Yamamoto said sitting down next to you."But what's the point? He's just going to turn me down and go propose to her."

"But he'll at least know and you will at least have it off your chest."

You sighed. "I'd rather not."

"And why not?" Yamamoto said, trying to get you to.

"I just don't want to see him right now... besides it's too late..." You said, your voice dropping. "I have no chance..."

"You always said that, but how will you know if you don't try?"

"But... I don't wanna risk it... beside he wants to get married."

"*name* enough of that. Just do it."

"...but-"

"no more but this, or I don't want to. Just do it..." Yamamoto then gave you a slight push, urging you to go.

".... Fine.... I'll do it in two days."

"As long as you tell him."

You got up and dusted yourself off. Thanking Yamamoto, you went downstairs and to the ball room because there was a piano there. You walked in to see Gokudera sitting at the piano staring at the black and white keys deep in thought.

You spoke up, snapping him out of his thoughts. "What are you thinking about?"

He looked up at you and you walked over to him. Making him move over a bit on the piano bench, you sat next to him. "Nothing really."

"You sure? You seemed really into it."

"Yeah, it's nothing."

"Okay then... But do you mind playing something? I kinda wanna sing out my problems," you said with a chuckle and a real smile this time.

Gokudera looked at you with surprise because you never sang around them, but you had danced.

"W-what do you want me to play?" he stammered out, still in shock.

"You remember that one song, right? 'Who am I to stand in your way ' by Chester See- you remember it, right?"

"Right..." He started to play and you sang along.

When you were done, Gokudera looked at you, saying, "I didn't know you sang."

"Well you do now." You said with a sad smile.

Just then someone said your name. You looked up and was shocked to see who it was.

"T-Tsuna..."

"*name* ... That was a beautiful song... Who was it for?"

"You heard what I sang, didn't you...?"

"Yes I did.." Tsuna replied calmly. "Who caused you pain?"

"Boss, I don't think it's a good idea to pry into it." Gokudera spoke up, resting a hand in your shoulder.

"Hayato..." Tsuna looked at Gokudera.

"It's fine, Gokudera, I think he should know now, anyway. Tsuna.... it's you who has been hurting me... but I'm fine. Don't worry about it. I don't wish to stand in your way." You smiled sadly, and brushing Gokudera's hand off your shoulder, you stood and thanked Gokudera and walked towards Tsuna. "Tsuna, I only wish for you to be happy. So do what makes you happy, alright?"

You smiled a true smile and tried to walk away, but Tsuna caught your arm. "How'd I hurt you? How am I-"

"Tsuna, stop. I told you, I'll be fine. Besides I went through it for years now." You pulled your arm away from him. Being a guest there at vongola HQ, you would have to stay until your help was no longer needed for the job.

So you just walked around the building to your guest room.