Chap 4

(You guys are headed to your mafia wooo )
"Tsuna I should warn you about my family... They're a little different from yours..." You spoke quietly "*name*... It will be alright I love you for you don't worry about it."Tsuna smiled at you. "I hope so.." You muttered quietly
(Sooo moving on to your family)
As you both got near your mafia head quarter in your home *country/town* you saw that nothing really changed about the building and you smiled. But as you drove near you could hear yelling and heated arguments in the distance. You soon got annoyed with your family (mafia family) bickering and started cussing heavily to yourself as Tsuna stared at you with fear in his eyes . When you go to the building you bust the front doors open and yelled "QUIT ARGUING I COULD HEAR YOU 20 FUCKING MILES AWAY!!" Everyone stared at you in panic and quickly scurried to do what they should be doing. Your mother and father came down from the top floor to greet you. "*name*, welcome home." Your parents smiled, you stared back at them "are you staying another week?" You asked cautiously since your parents were strict. "Yes, and is this your boyfriend?" Your mother asks "uh yes..." You said slightly eyeing Tsuna "you treat my daughter well boy" your dad stated with a glare then left. "*name* we would like to talk more during dinner alright?" Your mother looks at you with a slight glare "both me and him" you pointed to Tsuna "yes" you mom states as she waves you off " well this is gonna be hellish..." You muttered under your breath.

Hey! Peoples~ sorry I haven't posted! I've been busy with life and stuff boo... And I had writers block...(.-.) sad face anyways! I've been wanting to write different stories for different characters and I don't know where to start.thanks for reading bye for now~~~