Chap 5

There was a ball happening in the evening, you were getting ready in a *color* dress with a long slit in it and some *color* high heels. You were finishing up your makeup and hair and getting ready to put your gun and knife holster on when you heard a knocking on you door. "Come in!" you yelled at the door. Gokudera and Yamamoto walked in in their suits. You continued to put the holsters on as they began to speak. "*name*.... you didn't tell him didn't you..." Yamamoto began "well...yeah Kyoko broke up with him he's hurt and i don't want to add on to his problems..." you replied bluntly ,checking if your holsters were on tight enough "Yeah..." Yamamoto smiled. "Is the other family here yet?" you asked looking up at them "they should be here in a few more minutes..." Gokudera replied looking out your room window.

You were here at the Vongola HQ because you were needed to help the Vongola with making an aliance with this family, but you were also there to make sure things wouldn't get out of hand. "They're here..." Gokudera stated "alright... Also is Kyoko still here?" "hmm? Yes why?" Yamamoto replied "just wondering..." you said quietly. "anyways we got jobs to do." You three got up and went down to the main entrance to greet the other family. As you got to the main enterance Tsuna caught glance of you.

(Tsuna's Poin of veiw)

I saw *name* come down the stairs with Gokudera and Yamamoto, she looked beautiful her *hair color* hair was done elegantly... Kyoko came from the other stair case I looked at her and she smiled lightly... I turned away and looked at the opening door. I felt a pang in my heart and the butterflies in my stomach when i looked back at *name*. "Tsuna...?" I looked at the person who called me and it was Kyoko she was holding onto the sleeve of my suit.. "Yes? Kyoko..." i said and looked at her through the corner of my eye. "Um... I-I'm really sorry....! Um....W-Will you....Take m-" "Tsuna! Get yourself together." *name* lightly punched me in the arm "focus." *name* looked forward and welcomed the other family in with her charm while Kyoko finished her sentence "Tsuna... will you take me back...?" what is she talking about?! she just dumped me a few days ago! i thought to myself "Kyoko... now is not the appropriate time...." i told her, besides i think i'm developing feelings for someone else...

(normal point of view.)

A few hours later the ball was in full swing Tsuna and the other mafia boss were talking in private. Tsuna was planning to make an alliance with the other man. You were waiting inside the room making sure everything went smoothly. When you heard a gun shot.