Lauren's Birthday

Charlies POV:
So today is laurens birthday and she still isnt up yet!! We needed to wake her up soon to reasure her nobody had forgoten!

I woke Leo and they girls up and we all creeped into laurens room trying to be as quiet as possible!

For once Brooke wasnt a diva on this early morning so she jumped on laurens bed to make sure she woke her up!

'Suprise Sleepy! We remembered, now wake up and get your but downstairs!' Brooke shouted at her!

Not long after that Lauren did get up and gave each of us a hug saying thank you for remembering! Of course the longest hug she gave would be to Leo and it sure was the Lonnnnngggest hug ever! I slowly started to get jelous until mum finally broke them apart by calling us down for breakfast!

Leondre POV:

It hadn't been long that I thought of talking to Charlie about going on Britains Got Talent like it could be fun but if i doesnt work out i'll keep a smile on my face and at least we gave it a go!

I thought that today would be the perfect time to speak to him so i thought it through and finally decided to talk about it a bit later on!! I also thought about what an amazing gift it would be to Loz for her birthday that myself and her brother could be on National Television!!

Lauren's POV:

How could Brooke not be a diva thismorning?? She was always a diva even when we wake her up for her own birthday we still get moaned at for waking her up!

I said thank you to everyone for remembering and by the time I had done that mum had called us all down for opening gifts from family! Today mum made an exception and said we could go out for the day seen as I was a teenager after all they did it for Charlie when he was 13! We went downstairs and like I mentioned I opened my gifts and was thankful for everything. I hugged everyone including mum and our stepdad this time to say thank you and I also wrote some thank you notes after opening some presents from friends.

*2 hours later*
After trying on all the new clothes I had recived and decided which outfit would suit me more today! I chose to wear a turquoise maxi dress, a light touch of make up and curl my hair!
We went for breakfast about 9:30 and we met up with leondres family and Ollie! W then went to the cinema as it was still early and we could have some family time! The whole of both our families did considerably well by keeping my party a secret!

When we got to the venue Tilly and Brooke were on either side of me holding my hands and Leo and Charlie behind me with one hand over each of my eyes so I couldn't see anything!

When I walked in, I was overwhelmed by the amount of love that was shown and the amount of family and friends that came to the party! I had missed my school friends so much as it had been the half term so I was so excited to see them! That was the best surprise of all to be able to see them! Charlie was only friends with my best friend so maybe he got her to invite the others!

In the past for big birthdays our parents didn't like to make a big fuss but like I said they made an exception for this birthday! I loved every minute of the party and never wanted it to end... It seemed to go on for so long and it made me happy knowing I had eveyone I loved around me and it was so nice to catch up with my friends!

It wasn't all calm all night though!
Leondre was with me all night and kept saying he had to talk to Charlie and the family together but he didn't want to ruin my birthday! I told him to just say it but he was refusing each time!

Charlie POV:
Leo wanted to talk to us all throughout the night as he had something to tell us all and eventually he spat it out after being forced by Loz and her friends!

It was so crazy! He wanted us to go and sing hopeful for lauren and that is what we did! After that, he wanted to tell us what he was meaning to tell us all night and that was that he wanted myself and him to audition for BGT!

It was so overwhelming and none of us knew what to say! We asked everyone at the party what they thought including our parents and they all said for us to go for it even though we still had to all everything through with our parents! We decided it would be bet to talk to them all in the morning so the party wasn't revolved around us.

Ollie and his band Overload also performed for Lauren as that was one of her wishes which did come true! I just couldn't believe that me and Leondre could be meeting Simon, Amanda, Alesha and David if we did audition and were aloud to audition for the judges!

Lauren told me that she was so shocked by having her friends at the party but by knowing me and Leondre could be on BGT topped everything off and made it the best birthday ever that she had ever had!