Britains Got Talent

*2 months later*

Leondre POV:
We had just auditioned for the producers and I feel like we did well! Charlie on the other hand may have felt it didn't go as well but I don't know how he is feeling!

We didn't really speak much in the car going home it was more going there that we were rehearsing and going through hopeful numerous times to try and cover up our nerves!

We had a few fans that came to small gigs and did a meet and greet with us but by being on Britains Got Talent could change our lives hugely! We didn't want to make a big fuss of the audition just in case we didn't get a call or anything so we just kept it quiet and just told our families! We knew thy would be understanding if we didn't get it but they would be ecstatic and elated if we did!

Charlie POV:

I had to break the silence between me and Leo; it was deafening!

'So Leo what do you wanna do when we get home then?' I asked casually just to break the silence!
He looked at me and smiled and I looked at him and did the same! I knew exactly what he wanted to do!!

'Skateboarding?'Leondre shouted ecstatically!
'Sure! I hope you have your board because I know a great place we could go!!!'

We discussed skateboarding for a while and then spoke about school and then how he was inspired to write music!

'Well my family's always been into music I guess....A...And....' He paused for a minute, I could see the tears beginning to form in his eyes!
I put my arms around him telling him that he didn't have to carry on if it was to hard to carry on!

He looked at me, smiled, wiped his years away and told me he would tell me later on in private!

We dropped everything at home and Victoria (Leondres Mum) and Tilly back at our house as mum had said they could stay for the week just so we can have so company and after all it was the holidays!
Leondres mum and sister adored Lauren and she adored them!

Our mums had arranged to go shopping tommorow with the girls so I guess it was another skateboarding day for me and Leo!

We went to the skatepark for an hour just before we went home and ordered dominos! I told Leo on the way home from the skatepark that if it was too hard for him to tell me why he loves music and what inspired him to write it then he didn't have to but he insists I knew his whole story if this BGT thing was going to work out and we would be seeing a whole lot more of eachother!