Britains Got Talent Live Audition

*4 months later*

Charlie POV
We had to be up at 5 ready for the drive to London! As early as it was we was all so excited!

We could stop saying what if, what if. Some of the "what ifs" were negative but the rest were mainly positive.

*2 hours later*
Leondre POV
We were lucky as the traffic wasn't bad and it only took and hour and a half from Charlie's.

Ollie stayed at Charlie's the night before and he wanted to come adwell before him and my brother had to do their gig with their band in the evening!
We had so much support from all our family and friends.

----------------------------------
Charlie POV:

"You nervous Leo?.... I am"...........
"You nervous now?"
"Sorry I'm always like this when I get nervous!"
I had to appologise I always got like that when I was really nervous for something!
I have two types of nerves I have the side where I'm excited and calm but I have butterflies in my stomach or I can't keep my mouth shut and I have to keep moving!

"I guess I'm a little nervous... but we just gotta give it everything you know!" Leondre replied and smiled.

We was called and taken to the stage and just had to wait for one more act to finnish! I didn't realise how quick it had actually gone! We were the last ones for the judges to see which made it even more nerve racking like we had to give an awesome performance for them to like us!

"Okay! You boys ready?" Ant and Dec looked, smiled and spoke to us in a calm manner! Probably to keep us calm!

We both nodded and on that massive stage we went!

Leondre POV:
The stage was massive! All I could do was smile! I heard Charlie in front of me saying "WOW!" I smiled once again.

"Hello and welcome to Britains got talent" David's voice was soft and calm, probably to keep us calm!
"It's lovely to be here" Charlie replied

"What are your boys names?" We told him.
"My names Charlie and My names Leondre and together were Bars and Melody 'BAM!'"

he asked what the dream with us was and I replied with "I just wanna deli ever it to you and give you an awesome performance!"

David replied with "I getcha' I getcha' bruv."

Talk then turns with Simon and he asked what our parents occupation was! We told him and David did his chavy talk once again when I said my father was a stonemason and Charlie's stepdad was a buissness man!

I also wanted to say one last thing, "Alesha I love you so much, your my inspiration."
David once again did his chav talk "he likes Alesha, He don't like Amanda." And just to balance it out Charlie replied with "Amanda your beautiful aswell'.
You can easily imagine what David's response tone was and he replied with "He is Lying!"

It cracked us all up but the jokes were broken when we were asked what we was singing! We told them, looked at Ant and Dec and before we knew it, the music was playing and I was about to start rapping for the nation!
-----------------------------------

Rapping and singing with one of my best friends on that stage was incredible and probably the longest I have ever felt to be on a stage! The audience loved it! The judges must of too because they all gave us a standing ovation! We were so suprised... but that wasn't all!

Simon reached over Amanda and hit the Golden buzzer! Just like that! I burst into happy tears and hugged Charlie! I looked back at Simon and saw him smile and out his thumbs up.

Charlie POV:
What just happened? How did it happen? This is crazy!!! I couldn't stop smiling and I could hear and see our families jumping up and down, crying and smiling!

We got some comments off the judges which we were so pleased with! I loved every second of it and I was sad for it to end but as we walked off that stage I had never felt so relieved!

We just wanted the semi finals here now! I guess it was an advantage aswell because if we just got through to the next round, would have a shorter time to practise but now we have so much more time!

Leo POV:
We ran to our families hugging everyone at once and being told we done Wales and Bristol proud!

I hugged Lauren the longest and she told me how proud she was over and over before she ran to Charlie and he lifted her up and they spoke for ages!