In Town

Lauren's POV:

The boys were running late as pure usual so myself, Brooke and Tilly waited in the car...

---15 minutes later---

Charlie and Leondre finally came out the house 15 minutes later in dressed practically the same.

--- In Town---

It was about 11:00 when we got into town so we descided it would be best to go and do some shopping before we went to get some lunch...

It was my birthday in 2 days and the boys had told me that I needed some decorations.

Charlies POV:

Lauren was turning a teenager in two days and i hadnt got her any gifts whatsoever so I decided it would be best to take Tilly and Brooke shopping with me so we could all get gifts together and Leo can take Loz shopping for an outfit and decorations.

The first shop we went to was her favourite clothes shop... New Look! All three of us looked everywhere for the perfect gift for her.
In the end, the girls found her a beautiful turquoise dress. That was one of her gifts done at least!

The next shop Tilly had told me Loz had always gone on about to Leo was FootLocker! We went in there and found some turquoise converses...
'' Just the ones she's kept on about'' Tilly said with her cute little smile.

Leo P.O.V.

Lauren got more and more suspicious as the day went on and kept asking what I had got her and what the girls and Charlie had got her!

She kept bugging me that it was a big birthday for her and she didnt want anyone to forget her birthday like the years before!
I kept reassuring her everything would go to plan and no one would forget!

(4 hours later)

Charlies P.O.V.
We finally arrived home and with it Lauren's birthday two days later Leo and Tilly said they would stay for her birthday and Joey was coming aswell!

Lauren wouldn't stop asking what we had got her making it harder for us to plan things so we thought it would be best to send her to the cinema with Brooke and Tilly so that myself, mum and Leondre could plan!

She told us she didnt want a big fuss only for people to actually remember her birthday! We had to throw her a big party so that she would be sure nobody forgot! With the invites sent out a month before, Lauren had no clue we were planning a suprise birthday for her!

She would be so suprised!