The Message

Charlie's P.O.V.

I was over the moon knowing that I could meet Leondre and I didnt really mind the fact my mum had to come. After all its probably for my own good.

I had told Leondre that we spoke to our mum and step-dad about meeting up and he said he would do the same with asking his mum!

When I went onto facebook I saw I had a message on there...

Leondre Devries: Hey Charlie. I spoke to my mum about the meet up and shes all for it what about yours?

I replied back with - Hey Leo. Myself my little sis and my older cousin all spoke to my mum and step-dad last night and they gave us the answer thismorning. We are able to meet you on one condition... My mum comes with me and my sister Loz to meet you!

Leondre Devries: WOW! I cant beleive this is real and I cant believe I will meet you one day and soon I hope. My mum said the exact same thing. You know about her coming to.

A sigh of relief passed through my body at that point! I turnt to Ollie and Lauren and told them what Leondre had replied with!

Ollie went home later that night but me and Lauren stayed up most of the night talking to Leo on facebook and decided to meet up on the 12th December in London.

'Charlie I hate to rain on your parade but in the morning you need to tell Mum the date' Lauren said to me before she fell asleep on me!

-----the next morning-----

I ran into mums room and she said the time, date and place me and Leo agreed on was fine with her.

Leondre replied that morning too saying his mum was fine with it aswell!

I thought it woukd be best to go and tell Lauren because after all without her and Ollie's advice this wouldn't be happening and also I think she has a crush in Leo! Besides she's always talking about him so that gives her little crush away anyways!

She was so happy when I told her the news and couldnt wait for the day to come!