The Morning After

Leo's P.O.V.

The next morning, me and Charlie woke up around the same time. Charlie said to me that it would be a nice suprise if we went in and woke Brooke and Tilly up even though He knew Brooke could be a diva if she was woken to early.
They were both really excited to see us. Brooke didnt really wake up properly but Tilly was buzzing from seeing both of us go in and she was still buzzing that me and Lauren were together. She's never had an older sister so she considered Lauren as one.
We all thought it would be a great idea to go and wake Lauren up.
'She's not a morning person either but with you there Leo, she's bound to wake up' Charlie whispered outside Laurens door.
Not long before we went in to wake Lauren, Brooke had only just managed to drag herself out of bed. She's 6! I couldn't get over that fact but there wasnt really anytime to think about it.

As we opend the door, and myself and Charlie walked in with Tilly and Brooke behind us, she was the most peaceful, beautiful princess I had ever seen! She looked so sweet when she was asleep and I hated the fact I was going to wake her but it needed to be done especially if we were going to get out of the door for town on time.

Charlie shook Lauren, until she woke up. She turned over to find me sitting on the floor next to her bed! The minute I saw Lauren's beautiful blue eyes open as she turned over, I lept up off the floor and hugged her! It was all a bit hazey for her.
Charlie was right she isn't very good with mornings.

--------2 hours later--------
Lauren's P.O.V.

Our mum had gone out to work early that morning and told Charlie he had to look after things while she was gone and if Charlie had to pop to the shops or something like that, I had to run the house whilst he was gone. FUN!!

We were all in the kitchen making each other breakfast when i felt two hands cover my eyes!
I turnt round to find leo looking as dashing as ever, wearing skinny jeans, a black adidas top and a white bandana. Jeez did he look cute... He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tight.
Whilst we hugged Tilly and Brooke ran in and joined too. Whilst me and Leo were getting squished by the two girls Charlie stood watching and taking selfies with us in the background.

After about five minutes, we both pulled away so that we could get on with the breakfast... We all wanted different things so I made mine and Brooke's cheese on toast, Charlie made his cornflakes and Leo made his and Tilly's toast.

Once we had ate our breakfast, we played a quick game of hide and seek before 10am when we had to leave for town.