The Meet

Lauren's P.O.V.

It was 6:15 when Charlie came into my room and woke me up!

'Come on Loz its time to go to London and meet Leondre' - Charlie shouted at me with enthusism he never normally has on a saturday morning!

It had been two weeks since we had arranged the meet. I hope everything would go to plan.

'Charlie!! Get out!' I shouted at him whilst throwing a pillow at his face.

'Come on Loz! You never know Leondre might like you to but how are you gonna know if you dont get outta bed now, get ready and go out the door at 7:30' charlie teased me!

I fell in love with Leo as soon as I saw him on the video. I dare to think what Charlie has told him about me or if he has told him anything. Anyways I didn't have the time to think of that! By the time I had brought myself to get out if bed it was 6:45 I didnt exactly have time to do my normal morning routine so I took a quick shower, put my hair into a high ponytail. I threw on a pull over jumper and some leggings with my brown boots. By the time that wad all done it was 7:15.

I ran as fast as I could down the stairs trying not to disturb Brooke's sleep. Brooke is mine and Charlie's little sister! She could be a right diva if anyone woke her up when she didnt want them to so I tried to be as quiet as I could.

When I got downstairs, mum had already made me some toast so I wsd ready to go and walk out the door!

------In London------

When we got to London we waited outside Big Ben for Leondre and his mum. Charlie had his back to them when they were walking up to us. I screamed and was pulled back by my mum!

Charlie however turnt round and smiled for what seemed like forever at Leondre and his mum!

We all introduced ourselfs to one another and Leo's mum and our mum hung back a bit chatting like mums do! They let me, Charlie and Leo walk around in our own for a bit and get to know eachother a bit more!!

--- 4 hours later-----

Leo couldnt stay long because he lived in Wales but we all said goodbye to one another and exchanged numbers.

I had never seen my big brother that happy in so long!