Gods...(Request)

Request by Snake_Head24

~~~~~

No Ships

~~~~~

3rd Person

There are many theories on how the world came to be. Most modern people believe in the Big Bang Theory. Ancient people, believe in the stories from the Greek, Roman, Norse, Aztec, and others. One that isn't well known is the Miraculous God Parthenon. 

The Miraculous Gods are gods who interact with mortals on a daily basis, and were tied to a special piece of jewelry. They all had powers of a specific thing. Tikki, goddess of creation and good luck. Her symbol is a ladybug. Or her counterpart, Plagg, the god of destruction and bad luck. His symbol is a black cat. 

The Miraculous Gods, kwamis as they are called, have been around for thousands of years. They knew there were other Gods in other Parthenon's. Greek, Roman, Norse....you get the idea. 

Tikki was considered the equivalent of Gaea, for the Greeks, and Terra, for the Romans. 

Plagg was considered the equivalent for many gods as his was never truly established. Most of the time, he was considered the equivalent for Hades, the greek god of the dead, or Pluto for the romans. 

The kwami never really got to see the Greek Gods often. When they got to see them it was fun to see them. People would think that they would fight over the domains and say who is the true god of whatever domain they were fighting over. 

But they got along rather well. They understood they were all gods from another Parthenon and they were okay with that. Tikki normally talked with Hestia, Artemis and Athena. Sometimes she would talk with Hera and Demeter.

Plagg was always playing pranks and joking around with Hermes and Apollo. There were times he would go to Hades and give him new ideas on how to torture the souls of the damned. He always had good ideas too. 

It was surprising to most of the miraculous holders, that there were other gods and that they were very good friends. It always humored the kwamis when their holders found out. There were times they got Greek or Roman holders and they would be filled with happiness. 

They would take them to the temples and they would fly around (hidden of course) and they would give the gods a short visit. Of course their holders would have a heart attack when they saw that their kwamis were gone. 

And then they would have to tell them about the other gods.

And their unplanned, unscheduled visits....

~~~~~

Marinette was a true holder for the Ladybug miraculous and as currently guardian of the miracle box. At the moment, she is laying on her bed, staring at the ceiling on her room. She had defeated Hawkmoth, the day before. She had never fought so hard and so long in her life. She was happy and relieved but extremely tired and exhausted. 

She was too busy staring and thinking too notice her mother staring at her from her trapdoor. Sabine knew exactly what was going on with her daughter; she knew how her daughter fought Hawkmoth, how her daughter was Ladybug, how her daughter was the guardian to the little gods, called kwamis; she knew everything but chose not to say as to not stress out her daughter.