XXII|Second Thoughts

"With you next to me there's no darkness I can't overcome, you are my raindrops, I am the seed..." -Beyoncé, "Dangerously In Love 2"

"Dame stop," Teyana pushed his hand away from her.

He raised a brow, "What?"

"We're not doing that now," Teyana said, pulling her night gown down.

"So, I'm on restriction?" He asked her, both eyebrows were furrowed now.

"You the one that cock blocked yourself," she said holding the baby monitor up.

"But he's sleep though," he tried his method of letting his hand snake up her thigh.

She grabbed it, "Yeah, and?"

Dame took her hand in his and kissed it. She smiled and looked into his eyes. Who could say no to someone as fine as Dame? He just had that it factor about him. The way his waves danced when his hair grew out a little from that fade or his brown eyes in the right light. He was fuckable and husband material. Dame smiled back at her his face hit with that "new father" glow. She could see he had so much love to give and it made her smitten.

"I know what you want and I guess I'll just have to settle for that," he said, as he laid her down gently. He sat the baby monitor down on the dresser. Dame placed a pillow down before his feet and kneeled. Teyana braced herself for what was to come, she took  a deep breath and licked her lips.

He kissed her thighs first. Licked at them 'cause he knew that made her tingle. She was squirming already as he teased her. He licked her inner thigh close to her vagina. He was putting on a great show, but she was anxious for the main event. She closed her eyes just in time for him to dive in. She gasped in surprise because he caught her off guard after all the playing.

"Dame..." she hissed, trying not to moan too loud. He snaked his left hand up her body towards her chest. His hand rested when he found a hard nipple as he suckled away at her clit. Teyana could've busted right then, but she wanted to make him work for it. His intense focus on making her get off always kept him on her good side.

"Shhhitttt!" Teyana moaned. Dame sped up his tongue thrashing, slipping his tongue in and out of her. She started pushing away, Dame was so into it, he pulled her back. He just knew she wasn't running away from no nut. He placed her legs on his shoulders and continued his life's work.

"Ahhh...Dame, please get in it!" She cried out. That stopped him dead in his tracks. He bust out chuckling.

"Now you want me in it?" he asked, as he began taking off his basket ball shorts.

"Mhmm..." she hummed as she looked at his lower half with lustful eyes. She laid there like art admiring art. He laid on top of her and began kissing her. She slid her tongue in his mouth so she could taste herself. Teyana sucked on his tongue and reveled in her sweet tasting nectar.  Dame sucked on her top lip, and began to brace himself to enter her. Eyes closed they both gasped at the point of entry.

"Fuck," they said in union. She wrapped her legs around his waist. He growled a deep lustful growl. He stroked her slow and kissed her neck. The steady rhythm they had going was abruptly interrupted by the shrieking of baby. Teyana's body went limp and she half heartedly put her hand on Dame's chest in attempt to break up the moment.

"Damn," Dame groaned and quickly pulled out. Teyana put her hands on her face in defeat. This was yet another sign she wasn't ready for parenthood to her. Dame shook his head and got up, putting his boxers back on to tend to the baby. Teyana laid back down, the wheels in her brain were spinning and spinning. Sex Ed might have really failed her in this one. She grabbed her phone off the nightstand.