XV|Hollyweird

"Bitch, I'm on demon time/Straight forward, I don't need a line." -Fivio Foreign, "Big Drip"

FOURTY-FOUR DAYS UNTIL THE WEDDING. . .

Teyana couldn't believe the sight, she could see the Hollywood sign from the hotel balcony. This must've been how the real celebrities felt. A taste of fame was as real as a shot of heroin. She held her champagne glass in one hand and raised it to the air. Everything out here glittered you'd think even the people would be gold. The air was dewy and gave people this airy affect as if they were truly high on life. Standing on the balcony holding a glass of champagne and cuddling Sour Patch Edible chews was living lavish. She was a little cross faded after two gummies and nursing her second glass of champagne in nothing but a Hilton white hotel robe.

"Damn you look sexy," Dame said, as he snatched her up from behind.

"Oh, is that right?" Teyana purred.

"Mhmm," he said, licking the crease of her ear. Dame took the glass and edible bag out her hands and set it down.

"You got something for me?" she asked.

"A lil something, something," he said as he spent her around, pinning her against the balcony.

She shook her head and kissed his lips. He kissed her back, and slid his hands into her robe until he found her round behind.

"So, what's it gonna be?" She asked, she whispered completely turned on.

He didn't respond as he let her robe fall to the ground and drop into a puddle on the ground. He bent down before her.

"Lord, I'm about to commit a sin, but I promise when I'm through I'm gone make an honest woman outta her," he said his grace, before introducing his tongue to her swollen lips. At instant contact her legs took a slight buckle. He grabbed them to hold them steady, the last thing he needed was for shorty to tumble over in six inch Louboutin Red Bottoms. He darted his tongue in and out quickly, like he was starving as he listening to her sexy pleas for more. He quickened his pace, before coming to an abrupt pause.

"Dame, what the fuck?" she whined. He chuckled, and shook his head before going back in real slow. He kissed her clit, then licked it, and started sucking it again, concentrating real hard. Then he fucked her entrance with his tongue before stopping again once more. He listened to her breathing and dipped a finger in slow, before slowly going back to work with his tongue spelling his name in it.

She jolted a bit like getting hit with a burst of electricity before she screamed out, "Fuck, I'm cummin!"

He paid no attention as he slurped down all of her juices. She tasted so sweet, his favorite dessert was her, every night of the week. He wasn't finished though he still had other plans. He stood up and turned her around again. Dame planned to wear her all the way out tonight. He entered her quickly from behind, making sure she was secure against the balcony. Teyana moaned, and braced her self for what was to come.

"Shit, girl, this that...fuck," he moaned into her ear as he pumped slowly trying not to go to quick and nut fast. He bit at her ear, and she moaned. He knew just what she liked and preferred. He pulled her weave roughly as he continued to ride her like an African mare, mounted perfectly not to lose his rhythm.

Teyana no slouched threw it back on him, causing him to lose his grip on her hair, and dig his hand around her waist trying to get in little deeper.