XIII|Pink Nose Pit

FORTY-SIX DAYS UNTIL THE WEDDING...
Dedicated to @UrbanQueen

"You clearly started so let's finish/I don't do beginners they take your kindness for a gimmick/I'm just here for business," -"Foreva", Cardi B

"T, its fuckin' done," Giselle barked into the phone before she hung up the line. Teyana looked at the phone in disbelief. She turned her phone off. What the hell did she do? Shit had gotten out of hand fast. She fell back on the couch, then got up, and ran to the room to check for her stash.

She always kept it in a Jimmy Choo shoe box with a couple of lighters, a thick stack of Dutches, and some wax. She grabbed her jar of Bubba Kush and started rolling right there on the shoe box. She started with a thin line of wax on the blunt wrap before filling it with the Kush, and rolling up a blunt as thick as a big dude's index finger. She grabbed her lighter and went to the bathroom to hot box with the shower water running.

She felt like a hypocrite, she could chastise Dame, but she couldn't stay on the straight and narrow? He could never find out. He'd probably kill her with his bare hands. She flicked the lighter back and forth against the blunt, before she lit the end. She took a big toke, and inhaled her "medicine."

Teyana instantly started to feel better, she was giggly, and most definitely horny. She took a few more hits before leaving the bathroom to go turn her phone back on. She decided to snap some sexy pictures of herself to give Dame something to look forward to when he got home. Teyana then snapped a video lifting up her long t-shirt, before dropping her phone back on the couch.

She instantly had the munchies, so she began rummaging through the pantry in search for the perfect combination. Teyana decided to settle on barbecue chips, Twizzlers, and a Dr. Pepper from the fridge. She climbed on the island, and began to devour her snacks.  The Dr. Pepper dribbled from her lips to her chin getting real sticky. The Twizzlers disappeared one right after the other. She was having a field day as she began to take it all in. The chips were the last to go, as she shoved one in right after the other and licked her fingers simultaneously.

"Babe! What the hell?" Dame yelled startling her.

"Huh, oh shit Damey you home," Teyana said as she spotted him. The empty contents of the once filled packages hit the floor.

"Yeah, and it smells like weed, are you high?" Dame raised a brow.

"Come here," Teyana said ignoring him.

Dame walked over to her, stepping right between her legs. He smelled so good, she thought as she inhaled his cologne. He licked her lips, "Dr. Pepper? Yep you're high." Teyana giggled, and grabbed his chin, and kissed him once more. He slid his tongue in her mouth, and placed his hands under her long t-shirt.

"Oh, you was waiting on me huh?" he said, as his index finger entered her slow. She let out a moan and threw her head back. She gyrated against his finger as she went from slightly slippery to wet. He quickened up his pace, watching her go buck, and wind with his rhythm. He kissed her lips, swallowing her moans, he decided he'd had enough and ejected his finger and licked it.

"You get high then you get horny huh?" Dame asked, as he slid his pants and boxers down. Teyana just smiled, keeping her eyes locked on his hard dick. Teyana pulled him in closer, as he slowly entered her, pushing her shirt up around her hips. Teyana began to moan, as she took him in. Dame was definitely a shower, both length and girth, that kept her satisfied on the daily. He fucked her like a porn star, and made love to her like an RNB nigga, when in fact he was neither.

"Dame Fuck," she said as she began to claw at his shoulders and back, with the speed of his stroke, as she threw her head back once more. Teyana wrapped her legs around him, as he wrapped his hand around her neck, and began to give her the long stroke she fell in love with.